MY

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Works like a charm

well, lately I had some rough time and my mood was always down, I can say I kinda felt blue. It wasny to the point of needing actual prescription meds so I turned to Iherb. l Lore and behild - my lifesaver! got ma back in shape in a couple of days. My stress level went down, I got more productive at work. Stopped me from craving sweets like crazy aka binge eating. Tastes fine, like any tablet out there.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've tried it twice and it did calm me 😅. it made me not angry for a while but I had to stop taking this because of my allergy medicine.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

At the time I took them I was really desperate crying every day. This supplement didn't stopped me from being sad right away but by the time I finished them I was in a better headspace, I'm not sure if they worked for me or time just healed me. I didn't buy them again because I don't want to get any side effects. Right now I'm much better mentally. For those having a though time right now: stay strong! everything will get better, I promise.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

its let on excellent mood, 1 pill once daily its good for daily excellent mood, good quality and and make benefit for me, no stress any more

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I like this for its efficacy and quality - as described, enhances the mood and helps with anxiety and stress. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. No side effects or symptoms experienced from the ingredients. Packing is nice and easy to identify. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I take it whenever I feel little stressed , can see the effect in couple of days . I stop after few days as I don’t want to make it a habit .

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Have found these have been great with helping specially when my anxiety has been mild. Perfect natural non medicated option. Has helped with mood and stress.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is a great Go To daily tabket and can easily be broken into 2 or 3 for extra low doses...making it highly convenient a d economical

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

1 magic tablet makes feel as human again, it gives you willingness to do smth ! Using it for the last 5 month it helped me with my mood and stress

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This product helped to change from a depressed mood to a positive feeling. I want year's worth

d2a1bd21-d6e9-45df-91a9-a014aa8debf9