MY

4.8
Based on 2,616 Ratings
2,249
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I order this regularly for my son's benefit who has ADHD and struggles to fall asleep at night. The dosage and size was recommended by his Paediatrician. He loves the taste. Good quality and value for money. Natural ingredients. Always prompt delivery. I have recommended this product to a few people.

266aee32-6315-43ff-8a35-1749bf17446e
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,058

I have been extremely happy with this product. I have noticed a significant improvement in my overall health and vitality since taking this daily. It gives me the burst of energy I need to get through my day and the focus to perform well at work. This is an excellent vitamin that has met all expectations so far!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality and pricing of the iHerb melatonin is incredible compared to many others. The cheapest by far and best tasting. They dissolve almost immediately, are the perfect size and taste great. You can also break them in half if the 5ml is too much for you. Highly recommend to others.

84ba606e-d890-461f-b1ba-e1bd920eb2f7
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

good quality Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer benefit sleep Natural Flavor, good taste .size 5mg .dosage Fast Dissolve tab: .ingredient melatonin Helps establish normal sleep patterns. Fast Dissolve form–take anytime, anywhere; no water needed. 100% Drug-free and non-habit forming. Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.

4702a609-ec36-483f-95e4-30c3badd73d8
633816cb-5b97-40d8-90bc-91dd779820f1
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Absolutely fantastic if you need a higher dosage than the 3mg, works great and I benefit a lot from taking it. Its made with high quality ingredients and tastes good unlike the generic pills that just taste like chalk. Whats better is the size makes it easy to travel with too.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

this product helps out children calm down at night and they benefit from a good restful sleep each night. the ingredients used have are all natural and the taste is great. the dosage is just right for the kids and because they are chewable the size I just right. it is a quality product.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Works amazing for my boy that has autism and can not get to sleep. Easy for him to take as he just chews it up as the size isn’t too big and taste great. We don’t have these In Australia of this quality , dosage with the great benefit. No nasty ingredients

Posted on Sep 19, 2022