MY

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It is a good support for hair, skin, nails and helps not to eat sweets on evening. Natrol is my favorite biotin with great quality and this extended spectrum biotin thanks to additional engredients. Helps for hair growth and strong nails, plus help for those with a sweet tooth. This is where chromium and cinnamon come to the rescue as part of this supplement. Prescribed dosage is to take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals. Package is standard and will be enough for 1 month usage. Smell is interesting, something like natural powdery cinnamon.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This product is a winner! It is made of quality ingredients in an easy to swallow size. Dosage depends on your unique suitability. But however you take it, you will certainly feel the benefits. The taste is agreeable also. I definitely recommend. Cinnamon is a powerhouse spice that has been used in various civizations for centuries! Chromium is a darling! Making sure your body uses energy right. And Biotin is a formidable ally as for all things hair, nails and skin need.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I need to lose a few pounds and in situations like this, I took supplements that contain cinnamon because it helped me somewhat to stay consistent with my diet. I take two pills a day after meals and I think they help me. I bought it a few times. It helps me it helps me control my weight.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take one every morning. It’s helps with my blood levels AC. You can taste a little cinnamon when you put it In the mouth. I’m not good taking care of my diabetes! I eat the foods I like, which of course are all the wrong foods! This one natural pill helps some.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The quality and size of the package, with the recommended dosage, provides a 30 day supply. The ingredients used have a small taste but nothing too onerous. I hope with the constant use, the benefits will show. The taking of this type of product is new to me, I hope it works.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I really believe this is a quality prduct, the ingredients are good and proper I think. The taste is also good. I hope the benefits of this product is good for me. The size and dosage is also great. Cinnamon seems to be a good thing and I am glad i tried this product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Switched to this product from another because this is just one tablet twice a day (the other was 3 tablet but the same content). Helpful to keep blood sugar in control.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Definitely helps me lower strong heartbeating after having had a cheat treat (carbs+fats), outside of my daily, otherwise strict diet plan. Plus for hair is the biotin and cinnamon actually helps balancing cholesterol (even though this is not the culprit). Will buy again.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Relatively good value for money, not the easiest to swallow due to their size and shape, but at least they taste relatively pleasant if you accidentally taste some (due to the cinnamon content). Difficult to know if it's actually benefiting me at all, but a small enough cost that I feel comfortable paying it 'just in case'.

Cinnamon is one of the important herbs, as it acts as an anti-inflammatory and has an effect on blood sugar levels. It increases insulin sensitivity, thus reducing blood sugar levels, while turmeric is important for improving fat burning and a natural anti-body against viruses, bacteria, as well as fungi, which reflects positively on strengthening the human immune system. It also works on blood fluidity, adjusting hormonal balance and fighting depression.