MY

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So far so good, definitely helping with my mood and stress levels.. Much easier on the body than lab produced prescriptions from the doctors… Quality is great, am impressed with how effective it has been. I like how this product works on all levels, and the cost is good also. Will be buying more :)

9830d4f0-ea58-452a-ab48-9dbc6cb7fc1e
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Excellent product, I really recommend it. I am 52 years old and my mood was so bad, I always feel sad and depressed, it is not miracle , but it help a lot, I feel better, I can handle my change o f mood, I buy natrol brand because I am sure that is really 5-htp, I am from mexico, thanks

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Natrol 5-HTP is the best quality! I have been taking this for a couple of years now. It really helps with falling asleep with no side effects and enhances mood all day long. I used to purchase this product in stores but iHerb offers the best price for this product and fast shipping.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I tried many things for insomnia and figured out 5htp works best for me. Please note that everyone has different causes. This product works great but I should have started from lower dose. I had side effects. My mood swung after taking this. So I stopped and tried 100mg. And now I'm okay with 200mg.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

These are the best natural tablets that I've ever taken for anxiety. I also seem to be getting less anxiety since taking them or that may be coincidental? Overall, I say they are also good value for money since they do the job they're meant for whilst being affordable.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I could know how good is this product when my supply was finished and I new how good was my mood after I started to use it I strongly recommend it for people who have stressful work and pressure.

484a6b35-57bc-45d5-802d-998e378151a1
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I order this product from iHerb not for the first time. It is a good combination of a higher dose and a slow release feature that helps to provide the lasting effect throughout the day. It doesn't work like an immediate boost, but slowly improves the mood and overall wellbeing that you don't notice that instant influx of something in your body. Quality is good and comes well-packed, intact.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Best product. I've tried other 5htp, but this with time release is great. It works for my anxiety and I feel so peaceful and calm... I take it after lunch, and I associate it with ZEN sleep of allergy research before sleep. They work great. The package contain 30 tablets only, could be bigger. Helps also for cravings, stress management and mood control.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Took my first one of these before heading out for work. About 30 minutes into my drive, I got an odd tingling under both arms. "Uh oh," I thought. Then, about 10 minutes later, something magical happened: the muscles in my neck & back relaxed completely; my heart rate was suddenly steady; my thoughts quit racing. I noticed that, for the entire day, I didn't have a single instance of stress or anxiety. I almost couldn't believe it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Have recently moved to time-released 5-htp. The others seem to mess up my stomach. This one seems to be working well for me -- thank you for providing.