MY

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Welp don’t tell anyone but I’ve gotten to that time in life when a little panty liner is a necessity. This product is very thin so I don’t really notice it but definitely keeps me dry. I like that this product is very simple with no plastic waste.

Posted on May 26, 2022

The gaskets are excellent, natural, they pass air well. I'm allergic to others, but these came up. Allergy was not caused. I like that they are made of cotton, organic. I recommend it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is so far my favorite panty liners! They are super thin! Feel like nothing at all! They don't come off. I use them daily. I really recommend to try because you get great quality for very affordable price

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I always buy natracare pantyliners and pads. I love it because it is not irritating on the skin, unlike pads from plastic material which is warm and makes me sweat to much leading to rashes. this is so comforgable and breathable. the mesh does not separate after all day .

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It feels like organic cotton for this type of product is truly the best and most protective choice for a woman’s body … this is a nice quality product that works well and feels safe.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

After I used this thin pads and other products of Natracare I’ll never buy any other pads and tampons Love all of they products also because it’s organic, would recommend to all of you

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

i love this so much. ever since i turned to organic panty liners and pads i have noticed a huge difference in my hygeine! and this was a great brand for me. will definetly purchase more.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These are great lightweight panty liners that are very effective at preventing leaks. I appreciate that they are cotton and not plastic so they are breathable.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I liked the eco friendly packaging - they don't come individually wrapped, although less practical for your purse, better for the environment. They are very thin which is great. However, I am pretty small, only 4'10" and I found the liner too wide, so it was not very comfy to wear as it rubbed on my thighs. So if you're smaller like me, you may prefer to try another brand. Otherwise, everything is ok!

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I was looking for the best thin Natra Care pantyliner, so I bought the ultra thin, the mini, and the curved. Here's the lowdown: - Ultra Thin: The thinnest and flattest of them all. If you're looking for a fairly absorbent liner for discharge or as protection when wearing a tampon or menstrual cup, this is what I would recommend. Note that there is no 'pressed' or 'embossed' edge unlike some other liners/pads, which sometimes means that any absorbed fluids can overrun from the edges. Despite this however, the layers do not come off after a day of wear, so it's not an issue when light absorbency is needed. It might feel 'flat' or somewhat stiff when you first stick it on, but it moulds to your body quickly as you wear it. - Mini & Curved: Mini & Curved have the same material and texture. Both have embossed dots holding the layers together, with a top and bottom layer that forms an edge around the liner. The only difference is that the curved is well, curved, and the mini is straight. My main gripe with these two is that the layers feel very thick compared to the ultra thin - and I can feel the layers separating throughout the day, which gets quite uncomfortable. As you can see from the photos, all three are about the same length, and while I like that they are all organic, I will be re-ordering the ultra thin instead of the mini or curved.

92c05a3f-8afa-410e-8243-afbcc3895d39