MY

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

one of the best panty liners! its very good for daily use, or for your daily routine. it doesn't makes you feel itchy or irritating, there's no smell or scent in these panty liners, that's what made me love it more!! size and package is good for the price.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I haven't used this product yet but I've tried other parts from this company, and their products are good overall because they use organic cotton and don't use synthetic dyes or other bad materials that are not good for your intimate areas. you can take care of your intimate areas and trust this friend because it's a high quality and has no smell or scent.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Natracare liners have no smell, that is crucial if you want to take good care of feminine hygiene. They soft and stick well to your panties. They are of a great benefit as you can feel their natural texture after day of wearing you can notice it is not a piece of plastic but a liner made of cotton. Perfect for personal routine. I recommend for everyone specially for those with sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It smells good, it feels good, it is so soft and tender, not itchy at all, and the thickness and size are so great! They also are leak-protective, so they always fit my period into the routine just perfectly. I live on the pads from this brand. Personal viewpoint - love it a lot!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I recently changed to organic daily and period pads to monitor my period cramps, which works after a few months of fully transitioning. I love how thin and perfect in size it fits yet does its job nicely. However, they come packed separately, so I keep them in a small bag within my makeup bag to avoid them touching other things in the bag.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Just what I’m looking for. Thin but not brittle. I used to wear the 16 in a box which is thicker and shorter. I like this one better. I have a very sensitive skin and most pantyliners irritates me. I’ve been wearing this brand for 4 years, but they’re not easy to find in my country. Now I can get them anytime from Iherb.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have used this Natracare, Panty Liners, Organic Cotton Cover, Mini, 30 Liners before. I have positive opinions about these liners. I have very sensitive skin and this product is the almost only product that does not cause trouble for my sensitive skin. The liners feel nice and do not smell, made with natural also organic cotton for a good reason. I personally adore this brand. It costs more to purchase but is definitely worth the price.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Does the job, I wear liners more often than not. They’re essential when recovering from child birth. Natracare is a great brand for feminine hygiene products. Organic cotton as it should be and they’re unscented. Tacky to stick on undergarments without falling apart, so sturdy and reliable. Packaging is sustainable. We should provide these products free of cost to our women and girls.