MY

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I found another remedy that I will always have in my medicine cabinet. I give it at the first sign of a cold in children. It really works. I recommend this tool to my friends now. My children like the taste. Convenient dispensing cap.

1214e9e4-bb2a-4381-bd18-8cf12ac8ccb3
fc68deba-a225-446b-bb0f-b9e1edfa8453

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Bought it just in case, but after used it for burn wound. This cream helps to heal the wound more quickly. But i think this ointment id not suitable for whom has essential oil allergy. The cream has thick, little bit sticky consistace and strong scent of tea tree oil

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I like this remedy alot! It's just a small dropper under the tongue instead of taking a teaspoon of awful tasting medicine. You have to do it about every 15 minutes for symptoms to start to clear. I noticed that I use it for a couple of days every few hours and I see a difference. It's a very simple taste for the fussy children who hate medicine. I feel like the symptoms come out in a natural way The child heals faster rather than giving them chemically induced medicine. I give it at the first sign of a cold in children. It really works. I recommend this tool to my friends now. My children like the taste. Convenient dispensing cap.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I liked this product, natural, good ingredients. I gave it to my child during cold and flu, not sure how good exactly it was, but all our illnesses so far went quite easy and fast. Has no special taste, so it is quite easy to use with kids, my child had no objections to use it :)

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality is good but the size is a bit small. The taste is just like water and without any flavor. I will use it when my kid (age 2.5 years old) starts to have a running nose or cough in the daytime. The package is cute and colorful and doesn't look like medicine. The ingredients included natural herbs and seem not harmful to toddlers. For frequency, I use it four times a day like other medicine.