MY

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I had been searching for a Maitake mushroom formula that was made from the fruit and not the roots and also a high dosage for my husband to take while he battles cancer. Glad I found this product as it was what I was looking for. Hoping it helps his immune system to destroy the cancer.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

So far so good at reducing my high blood pressure. It was 145/88 on average. Now it's 126/78. Good enough that the doctor isn't pushing me to take medication. Hoping it will help lower the LDL also.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Maitake is a mushroom that has many health benefits. I begun to use that mushroom after I was reading about. I haven't any stomach problem after taken this supplement. The price is good.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

I used to buy maitake tablets for my grandpa from private company, which was really unbelievably expensive about $1500 dollars one month. It was hard to afford. When I asked about the quantity of maitake each tablet contains, there is no answer, and my grandpa has to buy other vitamin C to eat. After that, I searched on Iherb, I have found this Maitake D-Fraction, Standard, 360 Capsules. Really reasonable price and good quality. Doctors said that it is the most effective medicine to support patients immunity, it is better to take it as long as we can afford. So happy to find this one on Iherb. And he has taken for 2months, it is really much better than those from private companies and Vitamin C is also included. I feel really happy! Then I bought another 3 for my family. Thanks Iherb.

d409eec3-b166-4dcf-9592-4ced64b5a6e3
a1329a6c-8151-477a-9eb6-bb2301637868
adb671db-cbbb-475b-9e9f-12b4bec82337

I got a thyroid auto-inmune disease, so I was looking for supplements that could help me to boost my energy, especially because I feel very tired as a consequence of the aforementioned disease. A friend (who suffers from the same) talked to me about Maitake, that you could add it as powder to your smoothies, but my lifestyle doesn't allow me to have time to make smoothies every morning, so I found out about this very practical presentation, I'm taking one pill first thing in the morning (after my medication, before my breakfast) and I'm feeling a great difference! Super recommended.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I had ovarian cyst. I have been using maitake for 4 months and cyst disappeared

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I had bought it in liquid but I see that in capsules it will be better. D-fraction is the best maitake.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

很好! Calms and soothes you into the night, a good product for thos who find it difficult to sleep.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Nice. Has both mushroom and extract. The capsules also smell nice.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Have been taking this product for many years to keep my NKC Natural Killer Cells near or about the number of 10 the lowest on the range. When I do not take them my immunity drops and so does my NKC count