MY

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Awesome! It does help!

This product has a high quality level. I used to have some pain in my chest but now it's already gone. I've bought this mushroom in capsules before but this product is more effecient. It has no vivid taste, size of the package is also a good benefit of Mushroom Wisdom. I have been using it for about 3 months. Moreover, now I feel like I have more energy. Will certainly buy more! Do recommend!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I used to have some pain in my chest. After talking Maitake for 2 months, the pain has gone away. The quality is really good! Taste is nice. It also gives me more enegergy. I realised that after talking Maitake mushroom for 1 month. The size of the package is good. I do recommend this product to buy!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I’ve purchased this product for my English lop rabbit that has uterine cancer. She was surrendered to us at 8 years old. Exotic vet recommended this along with an animal supplement called body cleanse. He said that theses supplements can put this type of cancer into remission.

1a5b37bd-deed-4540-a7f2-89bc6f6a389d
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this great quality superfood mushroom Maitake, it has amazing and healthy ingredients, and it's supposed to boost your immunity, energy, help detox. I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it in your shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... Not very tasty or delicious, but considering its benefits it does not bother me. Recommend.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The Maitake D Fraction Mushroom extract is a great product for enhancing the the immune system. The manufactures utilizes ingredients that are of the best quality, therefore the benefit and effectiveness is quickly absorbed by the body and the benefits are immediately realized. the package is economically priced and very afordable

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Hoping to help reverse a prostate C. I am with faith in God and trusting in the benefits of nature. We have to believe it, right my friends?

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I was looking through internet specifically for maitake d fraction as it should boost the immune system and it is very strong and potent. I have found this one to be among the best since it is pure extract and preferable over other forms such as tablets or capsules. The taste is a bit sweet, but ok. Since I am an not an expert and cannot really tell if it works or not I give 4 stars. Since I plan to use on a longer term basis, will buy it again since this product is my preferred choice so far.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Im taking this to control fibroids and endometriosis Im not sure if its working yet but there is alot of great research behind this D fraction form Its easy to take in a small glass of water and doesnt taste too bad

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Taking this for immunity and general health. It tastes great! Great quality product and nice leak-proof, non-plastic bottle. I'll be buying this again!

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Easy to take in either water or I sometimes add to coffee or green shakes. Has a mildly sweet taste. I would recommend it.