MY

Posted on May 21, 2022

i cant tell if its good enough i do iherb for a living so please like my post i need money to pay rent and feed my kids

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Huge jar, great value because it will last a long time. Nice flavour, not too strong. Also fills me up, especially if added to almond or soy milk.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Really enjoy this whey protein, not upsetting to the stomach like some whey powders. Use this in my oatmeal as well and it mixes very well. Great for post workout and morning boost of protein without adding a ton of unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The flavor is much better than other brands, and dissolves very easily. We like to put it in our smoothies and it does not have that powdery dusty taste that other brands do.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Tastes great mixed with water or unsweetened almond milk. I get a hint of coconut flavor in the background, don't think it's intentional, but I love it. Best value for the price hands down. I much prefer this over Optimum Nutrition. Just note: this is NOT the regular Muscle Milk drink that they sell everywhere, it's whey.

ChurriLopes
Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I´d give this 5 stars if it was the same formula as the "Natural whey protein" from the same brand which comes in a small tub but the ingredients list differs a bit (basially this one doesn´t have sunflower lecithin, and the ingredients are placed in different order on the ingredients list, which I don´t know if it means something regarding the quantity of each ingredient used, as it happens with cosmetics). In any case I sense little difference in flavor, texture and performance. I add some lecithin powder myself to the mix when I prepare mine. This is the only whey protein that hasn´t upset my stomach so far, aside from Mercola´s, which unfortunately is too overpriced. Also this one´s not too sweet, which is usually a problem with most flavored whey protein powders. Vanilla is my favorite flavor.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

This is easily my favorite protein powder! I have tried many and I think this one tastes the best by far. I love that it has probiotics in it as well. My digestion has greatly improved since I started drinking this. I stopped for a few months and my digestion suffered so I know this protein powder helps.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

The local delivery sent me a text that they would be delivery within that day but they did not and by 10:40pm on the said day, they sent me another text saying that delivery failed because I was out. In reality, I was home the whole day. They just did not make the delivery as claimed. Product wise, it goes well with the milk I like.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

....delicious! I blend it with Xylitol sweetened Coffee or with Mango juice....it doesn't seem to have a bunch of complicated ingredients