MY

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These have been working quite well for me and the dosage seems good. I take these when I feel too awake in the hour leading up to my usual bedtime It makes me sleepy fairly quickly, but by morning I've gotten enough rest and there's no groggy aftereffects. I'm glad to be able to take a natural supplement rather than risk a potentially habit-forming sleep drug

1d8e8cbc-c9d4-48f8-8e43-78757e7d760c
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and it's been great. I noticed an increase in my energy levels, more stamina during the day, and less anxiety. The thing that makes this vitamin different from other vitamins is that I can also feel a difference in my mood. This is something I really enjoy because it seems to help me sleep better at night.

Posted on May 28, 2022

If you want long and healthy life, this is the right product for you. This supplement has been helping me with not just my health, but with my overall quality of life. I have noticed significant improvements in the areas of energy, mood, and immunity. It's been a pleasure to use them and their expert care team is always available if needed.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I’m a night owl so my sleeping time will move later and later. I will only take this when my sleep schedule is messed up. After taking this, it will take me 30 mins or less to fall asleep. I feel as usual when I wake up in the morning, no side effects at all. I’m glad I’m able to find a natural supplement. Thank to this supplement I’m able to return to my healthy sleep schedule

5e398c27-7526-4ec8-acfe-877f10d62457
Posted on May 15, 2022

Good item and rather high dosage than 1mg but strong enough if you wanna knock out quicker. this pill is swallowed so obviously it wont be as quick as compared to oral tablets dissolved under the tongue. good quality but i avoid taking it unless needed - early morning or jet lagged etc.

0f73580d-533b-4bd2-8e82-f34089bf77de
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

One of my favorite supplement for better sleep hygiene. High quality, good ingredients but a rather small size (60 tabs). The dosage is high (3mg) so if you are new to melatonin start with 1/3 of the tab and work your way up. Great minty taste. This one provides all the benefits of a sleep supplement at a decent price.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This dose really helps me fall asleep. I suffer from fairly regular insomnia. I can fall asleep quickly at first, and stay asleep for a few hours, but then wake around 2 a.m. and struggle for sometimes hours to fall back asleep, sometimes even never falling back asleep. It is in those times that I take a tablet and probably within a half hour I will be asleep again. I save these only for my most trying bouts of insomnia which may be why they work so well.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought this because the melatonin I usually get was out of stock, and I was really happy with the results. I definitely notice a difference if I take this, I find that I fall asleep easily and sleep through the night without waking up a million times. Highly recommend.

I didn't think this product would knock me out as I have extreme trouble getting to sleep sometimes - my mind just won't shut off. Within minutes of taking these capsules I was off in dreamland, and having some very enjoyable and sometimes funny dreams too. Not like tripping on acid or anything (so I've been told); just normal fun and relaxing dreams.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Take this 30min to an hour before bedtime. I felt a great increase in REM sleep. You’ll likely see more vivid dreams although it is different for everybody. The ingredient is just straight up quick-release melatonin. The dosage seems legit but has to be tested by third party. This product is very cheap for what the quantity and quality of the melatonin.