MY

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I bought it as prevention and long term benefit, so it don't expect any noticable changes. Package is nicely designed, made from recycled materials and ingredients are fully vegan what fits my diet. Size is very nice, easy to swallow, taste is not noticable. Seems to have good quality what I can judge without more professional tests :)

de040a50-5918-49be-b89e-b64f45703900

I believe in the high quality of this product. It is adjusted to contain 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), the strong active antioxidant natural product. It cleans/protects the body from the drastic effect of the free radicals which put the body under the mercy of oxidative stress. OPCs improve your circulation which is essential for aged people in particular.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

A good quality product, I bought it bcz it is pure ingredients that are important for heart and circulation system health. As an antioxidant, i knkw it will clarify my blood from radicals and oxidative materials. The benefits of this extract are good enough to me. No taste issues and the size of the capsules is acceptable to me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

If you have issues with POTS or venous flow this is a LIFE CHANGING product. For the first time since puberty my legs aren't purple and swollen from standing all day. I will buy this product for the rest of my life. Amazing value and fantastic product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This grape seed have already succeed to tamed my ankle swelling. Now I still consume this with Milk Thistle for fatty liver. (For ankle swelling & varicose veins: Grape seed + rutin + vit. C) Keep healthy, keep happy!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Purchased it as there is strong evidence from clinical studies that it has anti-aging properties. I initially forgot to take it but now have re-commenced taking it on regular basis

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

good quality product. Too soon to comment on results as I have only been taking it for a week. I like this company's supplements

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Grape Seed Extract has been shown to provide cardiovascular support. MRM Grape Seed Extract (120 mg) is a good quality product with no additives in it. I use three capsules of this product once a day.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Seems like a good product, but I just started using this so I don't have any dramatic stories to tell. I expect the benefits will be discrete, but significant. Useful tip: usually I avoid eating loads of capsule material by emptying the contents into my smoothies.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

Grape seed extract If you take it with vitamin C Will get good results on your skin And circulatory system I chose this brand Because he dared to say on the label that There is an amount of OPC, he does not use the word polyphenols, which is the only OPC designation.

9d6aeef4-308c-43cc-bb13-7f4166f137bc