MY

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Took me couple of days to get used to the taste. It is mild. Not as sweet as other products out there. Feels like they really used egg white powder. Aftertaste is nice. Overall a good product. I realized however that it is cheaper or at least equally expensive to buy raw pasteurized liquid egg whites in the grocery store.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Amazingly tasty in water alone. Great for when you need a quick pick-up to your blood sugar until you can get a full meal.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

First time i tried was with almond milk and it gave me an unforgettable diarrhea 😬 Then after few days I tried it with just water and It was just perfect really good taste not delicious but good tasting

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’m lacking protein in my diet so this was the perfect supplement. The taste is good. I can sip it and not have to jug it down.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Wanted to buy similar tasting egg protein to Vitol that was discontinued this is as close as it gets great taste when mixed with almond milk and cinnamon is sprinkled on top.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This tastes so good and made of high quality, what a way to get nutrients after a workout. I recommend it to anyone looking to supplement their diet

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This Egg White protein powder is great for people with IBS who cannot eat dairy. This is a value package (large sized container) and lasts me almost 2 months. A sugar free protein powder, it is made from easily identified, no-nonsense, quality ingredients. I like to use this to make smoothies, but you can also use it to make a hot beverage with almond milk before bed.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Most people who choose train, body build, body sculpt, cross fit or otherwise know that they must replenish their body with protein and they usually will use some type of Whey protein, which is a byproduct of milk production and thrown away. This is Egg protein and does not have any fat or sugar and is perfect for someone who cannot eat egg whites or Whey protein. My late husband was dietician and he found this for me so that I could have this as a supplement for egg whites while I am dieting for contest prep or just to lose weight. I also use this as my daily morning protein with my pre- and pro-biotics and greens shake. This is an ABSOLUTE STAPLE in my diet!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Vanilla taste is very nice, like the old-fashioned ice-cream.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good quality ingredients, delicious vanilla flavor and taste, add to smoothies or plain yogurt for extra protein