MY

Posted on May 4, 2022

Used L-Carnitine for a cancer patient as it was recommended by the nutritionist in powder form. But now that the patient has recovered they recommended L-c with CoQ-10. I use the liquid form for fast absorption. The taste is ok, a tad strong but you don't notice in a fruit smoothy. Be sure to refrigerate after opening. The price was extremely reasonable. I will post later of any additional benefits.

I can feel a morning positive impact on my energy, as a person who doesnt take breakfast i use CoQ10 functions as a coenzyme in the energy producing mitochondrial pathways, specifically in the electron transport chain where it is involved in electron transfer. Every cell in the human body must produce its own energy in order to carry out its specific functions. Cells produce most of their energy in the mitochondria by metabolising carbohydrates and fats in a process referred to as ‘aerobic respiration’ and over 90% of the oxygen we breathe in is used for this process.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have heard that taking CoQ-10 in the liquid form is more beneficial because of the easy absorption. Since I had taken it years ago and liked the energy I felt. from it I thought it was time to try it again. I haven't been disappointed. Of course we have only been taking it for awhile. I do love the taste. I am reordering it today. I will write again with updates as to any affects it has on my health. I am 72 and don't expect miracles overnight.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My son has CVS and is on a specific regimen of Levo-Carniten and COQ10. This is so easy to take. It tastes amazing which is hard to find and easy to open. The package fits in the fridge perfectly. Perfect for what we are needing it for and for the doseage needed.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am literally obsessed with this stuff. I was a little hesitant at first being how inexpensive it was. But I saw one of my fitness inspo's using this brand so I decided to give it a shot. Tastes EXACTLY like those orange creamsicles you would eat as a kid. So taking this pre-workout, it was like drinking an orange flavored melted popsicle. My workouts lasted longer, I had a clear mind, and I was able to go harder in the gym. Unfortunately it only lasted me two and a half weeks long. But I will definitely be getting more in the future!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Taste and flavor are great enough to be plesant to take. I take it as heart support supplement. As I got it CoQ10 has cumulative effect. I can say nothing about energy effect but for me it became easier to wake up at mornings and it's a benefit for sure

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I took CoQ-10 and L-carnitine softgels and capsules for a few weeks and could not really tell a difference. I have read and heard much about their benefits. Of course, an increase in cellular energy wouldn't necessarily be noticeable. I tried multiple brands, but found this liquid version works well for me. I have re-ordered a few times and plan on staying with this brand.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

A good pairing of the CoQ10 with a pineapple citrusy flavour and the L-Carnitine. Goes down fine if you drink a spoonful halfway through a savoury meal. It is an excellent way to obtain an L-Carnitine supplement once or twice a day, as that additional amino is very beneficial for the heart and for its antioxidant properties. I would buy this one again too.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This stuff goes down easy with a good taste. I got CoQ10 for my brain lag and migraines (that cause the brain lag). It has been helpful.

a55a9df5-639b-427d-bfdb-c215fd3aa1cb
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Seems to increase energy level possibly from the CO q10. Less draggy throughout the day. Note this occurred over a couple of weeks-natural remedies aren't overnight successes as they work WITH your body.