MY

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great product. Bought it on the recommendation of a blogger. At first, I tried it as a face spray but did not see a significant result. But as a hair spray it is wonderful, even my dry and unruly hair becomes soft and silky, easy to comb. First tried a small volume, now bought the full size. I recommend!

4afa6bf3-d418-4e4c-a7ab-d0816f0ebe7c

I just started to use it and I'm very satisfy. I like that it contains a lot of minerals and it seems like a healthy and refreshing thing on my face. It has no smell just like water. I spray it right after I wash and clean my face in the morning. another plus is the big size of the bottle which is great for the price

f7614449-76bf-46db-b307-8cdda84ea0c9
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great boost spray for skin and hair. I have dry skin so I am always looking for mists and toners for extra moisturizing. I use it as toner after I clean skin. After I put my serum and moisturizing cream. Skin feels glowing and fresh. Also I use it on my scalp and hair. Its a great solution to feed your skin with minerals. Good alternative to thermal wather sprays.

600d652f-d3d2-40c4-a440-fe04a0bb33ed
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Such a good Natural Vitamin-Mineral spray to prepare the skin to receive serum and cream. The skin is more suitable to absorb the following ingredients, and you will notice a real difference by applying it . They have 2 sizes to choose for . The small one is very handy to have in your bag to get a fresh spray during the day if needed and bring an instantaneous smoothing sensation, glowing effect and boosting, repairing the skin in the same time. TIPS- Since it contains a bunch of good minerals and nutrients, it can be used in conjunction with aloe Vera for micro-current device that will avoid you to buy expensive micro current gel recommended by the beauty device . Don’t forget also to use on your hair to repair them at night time - it doesn’t leave any residue or stickiness - you will notice over time to have a stronger and shiny hair. Love it !

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

chomsss
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

At first, bought the mini size, and i noticed it is so nice on my skin and my hair so i bought a bigger one! Great for skin and hair care, doesn't have a foul smell so it's good, great quality, refreshing on the skin, feel relaxed when you spray on your face and also it will give you glowing and beautiful skin!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is a gem. It repulps the skin almost instantly. It's a refreshing all in one product. You can use it as an essence, or setting spray or a refreshing spray during the day or between your routine. There is no scent, no sting and no residue. It's soothing, calming and refreshing.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I’ve been wanting to try this product for so long but really didn’t think it would benefit me as much as it would. It absorbs right into the skin and has a very light scent (little to no smell), so I can easily spray my face before bed and let it treat my face all night. It leaves my skin so soft and supple in the morning. It leaves me feeling refreshed and hydrated! It also has helped keep the ends of my hair hydrated. So gonna keep this in my skin/hair routine.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a nice spray. Right now in hot summer after a hot day in the sun it helps to replenish the dry skin and it’s great for a quick re-boost of hydration. I like to use it right after shower to prevent my face from drying up before my skin care routine. Whole family is using it. Just spray whenever. It’s nice. Benefits? Not sure cos I’m using a million products at a time.