MY

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Good Sun Tan Oil with Nice Smell

I used this every summer when I head to the beach and get tanned, the smells really amazing, I love the smell so much. Keep ordering it when summer is back! I just don't like the way that I pour the oil out from its own glass bottle, so I have prepared another empty plastic bottle that I can just press the oil out easily.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I am so excited to have found this, my mother used to get this when she went to Hawaii, and always ware this to the beach when I was a kid. It smells so good, like beachy coconut floral! no too greasy either, blends in well to the skin! will definitely be buying more!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This smells great and is a very nourishing oil. You can feel it caring for your skin. It’s a small bottle but a little goes a long way. I do wish this had a higher spf though. I would use this if I was only going to be outdoors in the sun for a short period of time. Be aware that the oil hardens when the temperature is cooler.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently. skin care and gives you a nice tan color. smell like babies

bd24ddcf-5f29-4275-9882-5b6cbf13744e
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It was funny to see that iHerbs was selling this products because i've used it more than 40 years... it reminds me my 20's - love the smell and can be used for the whole body and hair-

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Being on the hunt for beachy tanning oils, I came across this and I’m glad I decided to purchase it. It smells fantastic! Very excited to use this. I love the fact that there is an actual Tiare flower in the bottle, such a nice touch. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Love this product. The scent was okay and the quality was really good. The size is also good not too big for a beach bag.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love this! Makes you tan so quick! Scent: Smells great! Has great ingredients! Great quality. Size is super small but a little goes a long way!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

in love with it. very good for travel. has a very nice smell and is good for sensitive skin. gives a very nice tan color

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love this oil! So easy to apply, not very oily, light feeling on the skin and no any chimical smell (just little bit flowers note). For me its the best oil!