MY

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Прекрасно!

I was looking for a body lotion with a MONOI scent, I found this tanning oil. A fragrance very similar to what I was looking for. I take a body lotion and mix in it a few drops of this MONOI oil and it actually does my job of moisturizing the body with my favorite fragrance. Highly recommend to fragrance lovers.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This range of perfumed monoi oil (coconut oil with a flower macerated within) is excellent. You can use it on your hair or skin. note that if you leave in a cold area, this oil will become hard under 20 degree celcius (68 degree fahrenheit), which will make it more difficult to use (you can make it liquid again by placing the lower part of the bolltle in hot/warm water)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The product is very good, It really moisturizes my skin and make it supple and super soft. In my hair the results are even better. I have thick, straight/waivy hair and when I use this oil it gets very shiny and less waivy, kind of more relaxed. I love the results! What I don't like much, though, is the fragrance. It smells very similar to the Tiare scent, a bit less strong and rubbery, but still an indolic floral aroma. It resembles the true plumeria flower, but this one is more solar and delicate. I'd love if it'd smell the same. I'm gonna try the vanilla scent next time.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I used this when I was teenager in the seventies and had great memories of its lovely fragrance. I was so glad to find it again. It makes my skin feel so good and nourished. I herb has the best price too! And quick delivery.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is my must-have for summer. The smell is amazing, the best summer scent ever! This oil is great for dry skin after sunbathing and also for hair protection.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Wow, smells sooo good. Has natural vanilla pods( beans) at bottom of container. Once product is place in warm bowl or water and shaken open it and the vanilla and plumeria smells divine.. I need this in a larger size its amazing ♥️🥰🥰🥰🥰♥️

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Tiare, an icon of French Polynesia in an hidratante oil, the scent is delicate and will transport you to the magic island, very nice product to use after a bath.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

emollient, rich and nourishing to the skin. Smells like Hawaiian flowers, subtle, but nice, if you like that gentle scent. We love it in our family!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

First, I didn't notice it is 4 oz, very small. First 30 seconds it smells bad then it fade out and has very light flowery scent and last long. overall, I like it .maybe will try other scents next time.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I bought this product because it gave me an exotic feeling. Since the pandemic hit the world, we have been unable to go abroad for almost 2 years. This product reminds me of the scenery and the smell of flowers in Tahiti, After receiving the product, wipe a little bit on the end of the hair after washing your hair. When you get up the next day, you will find that your hair is very soft.