MY

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been looking for this everywhere and I am so glad to have found it here! It is the original Monoi Tiare that smells like the tiare flower. It is very hydrating and keeps my skin moisturized and smelling so good. I use it on my body, hands and hair after and during exposure to the sun. The only issue I have with this is that it contains non-natural fragrance.

My first Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Coconut Oil was with Vanilla scent and I loved it! This one has Gardenia and it is great too although my favourite is still the vanilla because I love very sweet scents! This oil is absolutely fantastic after a warm bath: it moisturises and absorbs very quickly into the skin leaving it velvety, smooth and not sticky at all. From time to time I use the oil to nourish my hair and scalp too and I can smell its beautiful, unobtrusive scent all day! This product comes in a small plastic bottle (I would have loved it even more if they used a glass container... but nevermind!) and it lasts for months as I only use a little bit each time. When the room temperature is under 25 Celsius, then the coconut oil solidifies because it is true, pure coconut so I immerse the container in my warm bath to convert it to its liquid form. I definitely recommend trying this product! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks as always!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

很香!很好用。I was so pleased to be able to bring a bit of Tahiti into my life in Hong Kong. I stayed in a hotel for two weeks and applied this to my skin every day and it smelt good and was light on the skin, felt very comfortable, and kept it moist. This is great if you don't like coconut oil smell. As you can only smell the monoi flower. Also, it's very easy to melt if yours solidifies. Just put it where there is some sunshine or in your pocket for a while.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love the scent of this. I first found this on holiday in Moorea and was delighted to find it on iherb. Very high quality, great for skin and hair. Leaves you with mosturized soft, topically scented skin. It is very good for sensitive skin as all natural ingredients. Bottle is a good size as you only need a small amount so lasts ages.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love with the smell, the quality, the giant size, i use it to take care of my skin and hair! It feels like summer in a pot and gives me the opportunity to relax through my beauty routine! I recommand and love the composition of it! S lot of benefits!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this little oil product! I bought the gardenia scent and it smells beautiful. It reminds me of my grandmother's "White Shoulders" perfume. Leaves my skin silky, but not greasy. I only need a couple of palm fulls of the product. No breakouts from this which is what I worried about whenever I buy oil products. I love it especially for spring. Light moisture for spring and the quality is good with no parabens! Great product!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the scent! I mostly use it on my hair and sometimes on my skin to perform Tahitian dances. Great for moisturizing both that’s how I know it’s good quality oil. The composition changes according to temperature, solidifies in winter but I warm the bottle with my hands while watching tv before using it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This range of perfumed monoi oil (coconut oil with a flower macerated within) is excellent. You can use it on your hair or skin. note that if you live in a cold area, this oil will become hard under 20 degree celcius (68 degree fahrenheit), which will make it more difficult to use (you can make it liquid again by placing the lower part of the bolltle in hot/warm water)

Posted on May 1, 2022

Careful not to use too much in your hair or it will look like you haven’t taken a shower. Overall excellent, very happy with the product. It’s gentle on my dry hair and protects it from wind damage. I use it when ever my hair feels dry. Small size for the price though, I paid roughly 10 usd on sale. I liked the smell a lot (gardenia is my favorite flower) mixed with a coconut smell due to the coconut oil. Natural quality product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Just like the vanilla scent, this one has the same quality in scent and moisturize. But again I wish the package was in a squeeze bottle so I don’t waste the product. If they have a bigger size then I will keep more in stock, but I will use it again because my sensitive skin loves it.