MY

caliko
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love it! My favourite brand of coconut oil and I love the range of smells for different moods. My partner especially loves this one as it's a bit more masculine without being overbearingly so. Great for his fresh tattoos as an alternative to the other chemical stuff out there.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I use this luxurious, nourishing oil every day as my daily moisturiser. The sandalwood scent is mild, not overpowering and provides a beautiful grounding base to layer my other essential oils with. It is quickly absorbed and does not leave any greasy feel, a sign of it’s high quality base of coconut oil. I can use it on my sensitive skin, and is great to moisturise after shaving. I love that it doesn’t have any nasty chemicals just coconut oil, essential oil and vitamin e, and of course the monoi flower. Absolutely will be purchasing again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The packaging for this stuff is awful. Coconut oil is virtually solid when it's cool. This bottle is a stiff plastic that's impossible to squeeze when the oil is solid. I had to use a cosmetic spatula to dig some product out. Once I did, the stuff is great! The scent is fantastic. The sandalwood outshine the vanilla here a bit. I have the vanilla one too and that is a lovely vanilla scent. Once it got a little hot in my house, this stuff melted to an oil that was easier to get out of the bottle. Almost TOO easy, it ended up spilling all over the place. Product itself would've been 5 stars but the ridiculous packaging makes it impossible to fully enjoy this.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The Scent is just amazing, feel very good on the skin, very smooth not too oily, even more amazing on my hair . Good for sensitive skin and hair too. good nourishment Size is small though

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I thought it was something else it’s just coconut oil with a different smell with some glow on it. Honestly nothing special about it. I gave 4 stars cause coconut oil is good as it is \_/

Posted on May 20, 2022

I am a huge fan of sandalwood and had heard reviews about the amazing scents of these oils. However, the scent is super subtle and not very appealing. It almost seems scentless. I am disappointed.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I like its subtle and sweet scent. it is often in solid-phase at room temperature, hard to warm it to softening for each of usings. It is quite messy when squeezing it to the hands and applying it to hair or skin. I would not purchase it again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Different scents which I really enjoy especially when in my hair!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great scent. I love this product especially for the upcoming winter season. Just what I need for my dry skin.