Page 1 - Reviews - Mommy's Bliss, Kids Sleep Chewable, Melatonin + Magnesium, Kids 3 Yrs+, Natural Grape, 35 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

love it! it really works!! i gave this to my super active daughter 1 hour before her (supposedly) bed time and et voila she will starts to feel asleep (yeayyy me!) i only gave this to her 1 week and after that her bedtime become regular and on point..and i only use this again if we are going to holiday..smell good and taste good..overall this is a good product

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I took these for my son, not for regular use, although he is bad sleeper, but in some "special" ocassions, when he is sick, or we travel, and he lose sleeping routine. Before I gave it to him I tried it first, it felt like I did slept better. Afterwards i gave it to him, and he really fall into sleep easier, woke only once (usually its at least two-three times), and woke more rested. It seems this helps, and ingredients list looks really good. I think we will repeat purchase after this one is spend.

Posted on May 10, 2022

absolutely love it. gave to my two kids every night like clockwork 1each. my 7yr old falls aslp within 2hrs n my 5yr old falls aslp within 1hr. u can manage the dose as per box instructions but 1wrks really great for both of them... I bought 8 and when this supply is done . I'm coming again for another top up. cannot b wtout it...kids sleep better, do well in school due to good night's rest. my son, age 7yrs old suffers from autism and has many night terrors, but since using this my boy sleeps peacefuly n that's a major plus for me. so grateful for this ... has a great taste kids love it n can't wait to take it bfr bed time, I give 1 serving each at least two hrs bfr bed. quality is great no harshness to my kids. a moms true bed time relief and absolute peaceful sleep for my kids. they both adapted immediately to it n it worked on them immediately within the 2hrs of serving. hope this helps moms and dads out there

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love it ! It helps my daughter sleep so much better , she struggles to get to sleep and stay asleep and also was having terrible night terrors most nights and waking multiple times throughout the night , since taking these she sleeps so much better and i even tried them out for myself as I suffer from insomnia and they even manage to help me get to sleep also !!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My 3 and 5 year old children were really suffering the affects of jet lag - this has been of great benefit! Each are happy to chew on one before their bath at night (the size is small enough for it to be easy to use), and they have been able to go to sleep about 20 minutes later after their story. More importantly both have been able to sleep through until morning, whereas before they were getting up at around 3am. I am very pleased and would recommend to restore good sleep patterns.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

LOVE this amazing product! My 4 year old daughter can be a challenge to get to bed, every night we would have to lay on her bed with her until she falls asleep then sneak out without waking her, then 2 hours later she would come running out and end up in our bed and she would keep me awake as she is always so restless and toss and turns all night. since starting on these sleep support tabs she is happy to go to bed, she loves the taste and we can say goodnight and walk away and she falls asleep on her own and stays in bed longer, she still likes to come to our bed at some point during the night but she is definitely more relaxed and doesn't toss and turn and keep me awake, she is getting more sleep and so am I! thanks mommys bliss!! a bigger size bottle would be great but I just ordered 2 bottles this time.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I haven't tasted it myself, but my little one happily took one without complaint, on our long flight overseas. Time difference, noise and busyness on the plane made it impossible for him to sleep. We used one pill on each of the flights, so two all up, approximately ten hours apart, they worked a treat. Packaging size is slightly misleading, it's actually a small pill bottle packed in a bigger cardboard box. Pretty happy with that, as it takes less space in my carry on.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My kids (3 and 10)like it very much. for my younger i break it in 4 pieces and give only one at a time 15-30 min before going to sleep. that is enough for calming her down and rubbing her eyes, in no time she falls a sleep 💤)))

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

To say that my husband and I were at the end of our rope trying for HOURS to settle our daughter (3) is an understatement. The stress level from all of us was fever pitch. Bedtime was a nightmare, 3 hours of settling/ routine/ sitting with her to no avail every night was taking a toll. Then boom this ad popped up and changed our life. First night 5 min bedtime routine second night 5 minute bedtime routine 🙌🏼 Everyone is happy and more importantly my daughter is actually getting the sleep she requires for her age and development Would 100000% recommend

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My daughter has sensory issue and has trouble getting comfortable and settling at night, these help her so much. The flavour is nice and mild. We've gone from hours of bedtime trouble to 15-30mins of peaceful relaxing and dropping off. we've tried all the options on iherb and these are our fave. I only plan to get these ones exclusively from now on. They are the best ones. Thumbs up if this helped you decide!