MY

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Good

So tasty and I love the ingredients, I just wish there was a sugar free version with monk fruit or something as my son has issues. It’s free of all his other allergens and we tried it with passing the taste test but the sugar still irritated his gut. Praying one day they make a sugar free version!

Amanda
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This frosting is excellent! Not too cloyingly sweet. Really, just right for my taste. It mixes okay with the powdered coloring we used, though there was the occasional clump of coconut oil (I assume) that didn't quite mix in well. I'll definitely buy it again in the future.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Nice vegan frosting, right amount of sweetness, needs some warming before spreading but it is very easy to use, so go ahead and bake a batch of quality vegan cupcakes and it makes for a perfect topping

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I cannot believe this tastes so good! Great for a low sugar diet and to overcome my cravings for cupcakes 🫣 will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Tastes great! Love that it's dairy-free! and the kids like it too!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I find the quality a bit grainy and the mouth feel is very much like coconut oil. It's not very sweet but it does have a nice flavor of vanilla. I prefer a creamy texture and flavor.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great product single use item if your backing a large cake with it don't expect left overs.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Really great taste, although it does need some warming up before use.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The best! Tasty!! Liked its packaging and its taste.