MY

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Calm down my emotion and activate my mood

I take it along with vitamins B12 & D3. As it can assist my sleep & Calm down my emotion and activate my mood. I will going to see it whether boost my energy & assist my neck muscle relaxation as I got little neck and shoulder pain. I will going to update comment after 2 weeks. Help put a like to me. Thank you very much.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

An integrative psychiatrist recommended Omegabrite with a 6:1 ratio and this is the only one on iHerb with a greater EPA ratio. So far so good. 1 capsule and that’s it. At least there’s no fishy taste like Nordic Natural’s but I can’t seem to find a 3rd party verified logo on the bottle.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

As this product has high EPA and minimal DHA contents, it is good for managing high cholesterol. Seems very high quality although the price is a bit expensive.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Hubby takes the stronger one but since they were out of stock we got these. Of all the brands of fish oil he likes this brand the best. No broken caps, no aftertaste

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

I take these at night, one pill each evening with dinner. I sleep better and feel calmer. The capsules are a little wide so I need plenty of water and some food to make sure they go down well. I read that EPA from fish oil helps keep your skin young so I am hoping to see some long-term benefits

c508713a-314d-449d-8d24-3f40ae67f8fc
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Omega is beneficial for health. Good quality. No smell. God packaging.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Few years ago I've read that EPA 1 gram per day can help with depression and that this product was the one that was taken in those studies. My antidepressant work and depression was under control, but I wanted to get rid off it. So, I took this fish oil (1 gram EPA) for a few years paralel with AD. In start I felt like I'm maybe even better, but it was summer and some good things in my life were going on. But, after some bad things in my life, and especially after my antidepresant stopped working, I knew that this fish oil doesn't help me. So I quit it. I've read that it can help in some 50 percent of cases, but wouldnt take that info as a fact. For me it didn't work and didn't help for depression, but it helped me with far better recuperation after sports. If you have money and have problems with muscle spasms it can help, for depression not so sure. But you can of course try for a few months, maybe it will help you. And yes, I'm depression free now ;)

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Seems to be a good supplement but doesn't have a specific impact on mood. I would recommend a St Johns Wort supplement for mood and this just as a basic Omega supplement.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

very beneficial to the body

Posted on May 28, 2022

Improves my mood because of high dose EPA