MY

Posted on May 18, 2022

I was checking such as Good ingredients and find on ur website starting to give my doughter I am sure will be good for her 😊

3eff7859-1917-4b02-b6d5-34fb810dd8e3
Posted on May 27, 2022
2051

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Comparably priced. My daughter took these no problem, easy to swallow. So far she's staying healthy this winter so they must have decent potency.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

These vitamins seem to make a difference in my daughter's energy. They do make her feel queasy if she takes them on an empty stomach or near empty stomach though so she's mindful to take them after breakfast and not during.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very well balanced composition of components in this tablets. Has all basic vitamins and minerals that teen body needs. My dayghter became more stress resistant, i think, which is very important in teenage.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

My daughter has a hard time getting these down, both because they are rather large, and she doesn't like the smell or taste. That said, they are a good quality because they have a good amount of necessary nutrients/ingredients, but they don't do any good just sitting in the cabinet. You can't force them to take it. :)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

my 13-year-old daughter has become calmer and her tolerance to stress has increased. The only issue is the taste of the supplement is not so nice.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

Before taking these something had changed in my 15 year old...she was angry, moody and just horrible to be around. After a bit of research I found I wasn’t the only parent having issues and the answer seemed to be in vitamin deficiency (particularly zinc and b12). I bought these and about 2 weeks later a drastic improvement has been noted, my daughter is back to her usual self. Wooooo Hooooo

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

The 17 year old daughter has been taking it and it is very good.