MY

Cadence
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Easy to swallow and doesn't cause any digestive upset. Has a funny smell but keep it in the fridge. My son is an athlete and this keeps him going strong adding nutritional value to his diet.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I bought this supplements for my son. I want to make sure he has all the vitamins necessary for his age as he grows, but it is challenging to make him swallow tablets. This one is good size for swallowing and it can also easily be broken in 2 pieces. It seems it contains all good ingredients (I checked about that) so logically it should have benefits although honestly you cannot tell with the eyes... There is an issue with this product though. that's why I only put 3 stars : the smell and taste are extremely strong and not nice (my son says it smells like fish food). So for my difficult teenager it is a every day battle to make him take this tablet.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

My boys have been taking vitamins since small now in their teens they are still taking them. They do not mind the size and taste.

Posted on May 14, 2022

An excellent product. High-quality ingredients. Perfect for growing teens - full of health benefits for the brain, skin/hair and heart. Tastes good, easy to swallow. The only downside is that it is expensive.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My son has been taking this for a few weeks now and I have noticed a big difference. He used to sneeze (hay fever) and complained about stomach pain. He hasn't complain for a while now which is good. Thank you

Posted on May 12, 2022

My teen has no trouble swallowing the tablets. It seems to work great!

Posted on May 4, 2021

It has a strong smell and thought my son would refuse to take this tablet but to my surprise he did not make any complaint. So all good.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Package ok, The tablet is too big so it's a little hard to swallow

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Repeat order..generally a great product. Noticed better mood from my teen.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

My son was taking it together with my husband. It works on both! Really great quality and significant effect ! Definitely recommend it!

4516a3af-4436-4293-aa92-51d0d3325dc6