MY
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
All made from food

Yes, you want the healthiest mens over 40 one daily vitamin. So you choose megafood. It's all made from food sources. No fillers. You'll notice lower amounts of the ingredients - that is because an all food one daily gets absorbed much better than ones with fillers. Megafood always feels worth it, so go ahead and try this. You can add other products to fill in the gaps or special needs you may have, but this one daily is a good base to work from. It's a good one day for men over 40 and includes some herbs, so it's great. Awesome quality as well.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This company makes the cleanest (best quality) product, including no harmful ingredients, for daily use, and the size of the pills is good. My age is 53, I feel no deficiency in nutrients, feeling an effect from taking it, especially when I take 3 or more of them--for driving long distances in an event when my B-complex vitamins are gone. package is sealed in a GLAS bottle! This company really cares for its customers, and you get what you pay for. I give 11 out of 10 points to the product and to the company.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Best quality daily multi-vitamin for those age 40 and above. Quality ingredients made from whole foods which enhances the potency of the vitamins and minerals. I like the positive effect from an energy boost when I take in the morning after my exercise. Great packaging but need to keep in the refrigerator otherwise the capsules will turn blackish with oxidation. Taste is normal, can be hard to swallow as the size of the capsules are rather large.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It's for my husband. It helps a lot in his stressful work. Complete ingredients needed for everday vitamins. The quality and size is in good shape. Right for our age that we need daily supplements. The package was just right. He can feel the effect of this after one month. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Repeat purchase, I have been using MegaFood multi-vitamin supplements for years and they are effective in boosting my energy levels and mental alertness. The comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals in this supplement will help to cover any shortfall from food consumption. MegaFood supplements are made from whole foods, not chemically synthesised so they are of very high quality. They also contain ingredients such as mushrooms, turmeric and berries which boosts one's overall health.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I personally have been taking MegaFood vitamins for years. My husband was told by his doctor the need for him to take a multi vitamin. He complained about muscle pain and joint pain from working out a lot. The quality and natural ingredients have made him feel great with more energy. We love Mega Foods in our home!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Bought this for someone who is in his 40s. His feedback was that he does not feel much difference before and after. The tablet does not cause irritation to the tummy even taken without food.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
4,415

This works wonders for my overall stress levels. Excellent quality ingredients. You do get what you pay for. These along with my vitamin D soft gel are my every morning intake.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent product , I have bought it many times already and am very satisfied. advise everyone. These vitamins are made from natural products and this is very important.