MY

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Much better than expected!

I have used T relief for many years but have found it to be disappointing for arthritis pain. I havent tried this on my knees as I am taking a bunch of supplements that are generally doing a good job for that but these dont seem to address, the sharper more transient pains I get in the lower joints and tips of various fingers that seem to react suddenly to wet weather or cold evenings. This doesnt work straight away (unlike T relief), it takes about 10 minutes but seems to do the job well and last for a number of hours. If I had to guess, it is more focused on anti imflammatory action than T relief and fingers feel more supple when knitting etc afterwards.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I bought this cream for my husband who has arthritis in his hand. He said it helped him alot so now I have bought 2 more tubes and had them shipped to my mother for the arthritis pain in her neck. This Arnica +12, Arthritis Pain Relief Cream is only available in a 2 oz tube. I hope that it becomes available in a larger size soon. The cream has a nice smell to it and doesn't bother my husband at night which is important as he is putting this on his hand. I read all the ingredients before I bought it and saw that there are multiple strengths of Arnica in the cream. I also bought the Arnica + 12 Pain relief cream because the they have different ingredients. The Arthritis relief cream has several plants listed specific for arthritis.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I've always heard that Arnica is a great NATURAL pain relieving cream. It really works for my arthritic thumb. IHerb has the best price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

High Quality natural ingredients and a fantastic choice if you have arthritis or sports injuries. I use this for tendonitis in both knees and it has helped tremendously! Best if used in the morning and evenings for best results and stay consistent with use.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This works great for me. I also have used other creams and gels which also help, along with consuming curcumin gummies daily, which really help reduce inflammation and therefore pain.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

T-Relief is great for muscle pain and improves circulation. I got relief from this product! Its a natural product and can be used daily. Great product and I would buy again!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great product. It doesn't take the pain away, but it does help a lot. I am a 69 year old woman with arthritis in my feet. This helps!

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

An excellent product that helps with muscle and joint pain Spread a thin layer and the pain is significantly reduced  An excellent product that helps with muscle and joint pain Spread a thin layer and the pain is significantly reduced  An excellent product that helps with muscle and joint pain Spread a thin layer and the pain is significantly reduced

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I use this at night for hip and hand arthritis. It takes effect within 5-10 minutes. I have reordered.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Love this rub on. my thumb joints hurt so much from using walker. This gives me great relief.