MY

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This product does exactly what it says it's going to do. I find that it helps release the muscles that tighten in my shoulder that cause my migraines. It is important with this product to follow the directions carefully. Some people don't believe that it helps me as well as Pharmaceuticals... but it does. I also like that it does not make me feel weird the next day or anything.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Finding a medicine that can give relief in my migraine is a bit exhausting.. I have tried many products, some works well, some did not. I am glad that this one works for me. It is worth trying because having a Migraine is really frustrating sometimes because you cannor focus on your job well.

I suffer intensely with Migraines due to Lupus and a high stress life, brought about by my being an Entrepreneur! For years I would reach for the "classic" over-the-counter headache medicine, without a care in the world about the horrible side effects, as long as it took my headache away!!!!!! Headaches can be so debilitating! When I found this homeopathic pill and started taking it, I wanted to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!! It brought about immediate and sustained relief with just 1 pill normally! No one wants to be in pain, and imagine being able to take something that's healthy and will relieve you of your pain safely & quickly! This one gets my stamp of approval and I've also told many friends and family about it!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been searching for a product for my 8yr old. He gets terrible headaches that can last for days and OTC meds dont help at all. These tablets help within 30 min and his headaches have become much less frequent. I will be ordering more so I never run out!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Used it once - a week ago, took it when started to feel the migraine.. Fast relief.. (took 1 under the tongue and another after 15 minuts).. The fact that its homeopathy, makes it easier for me to use it with no fear from side effects.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I used to purchase another brand that was discontinued..then I discovered this...never stop making this!! Please carry this in stock all the time!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have tried other natural headache remedies with no success. This actually works and I have recommended it to others and it has worked for them also. Everyone is different, so what may work with one will not work with another.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

very good product for pain relief, works really well. i recommend it.

14a97efc-9c9d-420a-92b2-e9644bbfc6a8
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I put average because I still can’t figure out if this works or not. It does make me nauseous after taking it. … so I am not sure if it does work . I have read loads of comments and was sure that this will be a solution for me , but so far I am not yet convinced. Will try more , May be it will work the next time.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!