MY

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Relief!

Needing some relief and was struggling to find it - until I found this. Day one, I took 6 tablets total over the day and was finally able to sleep uninterrupted. Next day, only took 4 and now, a week later, settled into 2 or 3 tablets per day. This is simple and effective relief.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Thanks God, I bought this medicine as precaution. A month a go, I was too tired and didn't have enough time to sleep. Sometimes, my hemorrhoids will appear if I have that condition. And, yes, what I was afraid of wis coming. So, I took one tablet after I felt the discomfort in my stomach. And it definitely worked. It reduce the discomfort that I felt. I took the medicine only when I felt discomfort, kind like once or twice a day. Please kindly click on the like button if you find my review is helping you. Thanks

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It did work! I don’t usually write reviews) but in that case I want people know it works. After two days consuming it showed results. So if you don’t like creams or wipes that tablets will definitely be your favorite

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My husband has been taking these and said that he has seen improvement with the itching; however, he needs something more as the bleeding is still pretty bad with him.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It works! I don't get hemorrhoid often but the last time I had them I found relief with these tablets. Taking these for 3 to 5 days and I was whole again. Always have these at hand.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I didn't work out quiet well for me.. tried continuously for 3 days, but not much relief. I think taking this tablet, along with ointment application should help a lot. But, will continue taking this just to see the effect, will update if anything changes.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I had only used this for about a week as directed and my flare stopped! It has been several weeks now and no bleeding or discomfort at all! Finally! I had tried lots of other products that temporarily worked, but this one definitely got rid of my problems! Buy and try if you’re suffering because this will give you relief!!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Good quality and cheaper than pharmacy brands. Will continue taking. Hope to see more positive results with time!

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

I was a skeptic, I could not believe that these tablets could really help with my problem, but WOW! IT DID THE JOB!! :) Do you really expect me to upload a picture of my hemorrhoids'???

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Has helped tremendously, better than anything else I've used! Also great that it's natural.