MY

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Bought this product for my husband. He's been experiencing arthritis pain lately. I hope it can relieve his knee pain. Will get back for another review once he started taking this.

e6ea761e-da67-49cd-b7fd-8d4c90868272
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Cannot begin to express how much I love this product. IT WORKS! After suffering and taking panadol just to ease the pain. I just thought there was no hope. This product works. Just one tablet and the relief for me, last about 3-4 hours, which is a miracle.

I buy these for my MIL who is in her late 70s. It helps her greatly with aches and pains without the side effects of pharmaceuticals. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good for pain relief, not huge results yet do the job. hard to suck on for too long

09d527f3-a6a1-472c-b007-f3351cc3414e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Mother has known gastric sensitivity. This unfortunately seems to cause a bit of reaction after the 3rd dose

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

For those who have a lot of pain, it just relieves them. Doesn't remove the pain completely

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

My naturopathic has me taking this Ive seen a good difference

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I really enjoy this product, it's a great help with my joint pain from inflammatory arthritis.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Relief from pain was quite speedy considering my level of pain. This is now my choice of pain relief.

Posted on May 11, 2022

love it! great quality stuff. excellent value. will def repurchase!