MY

4.6
Based on 3,661 Ratings
2,737
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good quality organic dried cranberries. Can just eat it on its own or with healthy salads. I also use it in my baking recipes. Size is just right but would prefer a bigger pack. Package received without any damage. I like it because this contains organic ingredient. Long expiry date.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

We love these cranberries. They are just the right consistency, smell and taste delicious with simple ingredients. We use them in salads, muffins and our home made granola. The larger package size lasts a while which is nice. Definitely recommend if you are looking for quality cranberries to include in your diet.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

These are great quality cranberries with few ingredients that come in a good size package if you use them often. They do include extra sugar which is probably what makes them taste so good. They smell and taste yummy especially when added to salad or granola. Highly recommend this brand if you are looking to add these to your diet.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love dried cranberries they are very good for your urinary tract. I put these in cookies in my cereal in my yogurt mixed with chocolate chips for quick energy snack mix with nuts you can put them in anything really. My favorite way to eat them is just straight out of the bag.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022