MY

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Another quality product quality ingredients. The taste is not too sweet. It can be used on our diet and is another product that we cannot get locally, so we are very grateful for Iherb. I keep it on my kitchen counter so that I can easily add it to recipes.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use this in leui of Corn Syrup in my homemade Maple Caramel Recipe. IHerb did an excellent job with providing a reasonable price, giving the FRESHNESS DATE, which few other suppliers will do. The packing was great - no leaks or breakage. Perfect condition. Also, Lundberg Sweet Dreams Organic Brown Rice Syrup also FREEZES very well and the jars hold up well in the freezer.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use this quality ingredient in my rice krispy treats recipe on my vegan diet - these taste great, you won't miss the marshmallows! 1) Spray large bowl with nonstick spray, add 4C rice cereal & 1/2C vegan semisweet morsels and mix to combine. 2) Heat 1C brown rice syrup & 1C peanut or almond butter on med heat until bubbly. 3) Quickly add to cereal mix, stirring fast but gently, then spread in 8" size square pan to cool. 4) Cut into 16 square servings. Enjoy!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I am allergic/sensitive to high fructose corn syrup, this rice syrup is a fantastic alternative. I use it on waffles/pancakes and make pecan pies with it. My husband prefers this instead of corn syrup in the pies. The quality is top notch.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

it is not a healthy substitut for sugar as is contains a lot of empty calories without the minerals and vitamines, but taste great on pancakes and waffles as an alternative of. Maple syrup or honey , so just to change

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I hadn’t cooked with this before. Preferred the flavour to maple syrup as it doesn’t taste as sweet and has a slight malt flavour to it. Used it in dressings, pecan pie and marinades.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Some sweeteners are just too sweet, this is perfectly balanced sweetness with mellow flavor. Not as sweet as honey or agave, more like maple syrup. Yummy!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Creamy, thick, not too sweet. Goes great with peanut butter, pancakes, just so much better than honey, molasses, agave. Great just out of the jar

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I really like the organic brown rice syrup from Sweet Dreams. It’s so tasty and adding it to my dishes enhances the flavor. Yummy!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It has this weird, almost salty taste, when you first try it, but it's actually pretty good, reminds me of caramel sauce, and it goes great with oatmeal. I got it because it's recommended as a sweetener for women with PCOS!