MY

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
YUMMY!

I don't have much experience with wild rice but this tastes wonderful! It has an earthy taste and when allowed to bloom, really wonderful texture! I soaked my rice for 2-3 days, waiting for it to split, before I cooked it. Most importantly, it digests beautifully and I feel more healthy eating wild rice than regular rice. I will definitely purchase again when I'm craving it!

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I enjoy wild rice so much, it tastes amazing especially if you add bay leaves and Himalayan salt while cooking. It has to cook fully and the black layer opens up so you can really enjoy it’s taste. It’s also grain-free which is amazing It’s literally a health bomb!!!!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Really nice quality of rice. Almost all the grains are whole. It's a nice amount for the cost and the package re-seals for easy re-use. Very tasty rice with no added ingredients

I bought this product because I trust the brand and the product quality which never disappoints. Indeed the cooking is very easy and I don’t get worried if I leave it in the pan a little longer as the grain doesn’t melt like other wild rice brands.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

If you are looking for a lower oxalate low glycemic carb, this is a great option, just soak for 12H+ before cooking to reduce the negative stuff.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

it's organic and clean but it doesn't taste that good ! it takes a long time to cook, longer that other wild rice brands i tried !

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It taste great. It is easy to cook and very filling. It does not bloat like other rice. high fiber

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

High quality, excellent ingredients, beautiful taste. I Keep these on hand. Smaller size for a few uses.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent rice! Soak it for at least eight hours before cooking, then cook it it the same water you soaked it in.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I will mix it with quinoa, farro, cous cous together with white rice to cook.