MY

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Outstanding rice cakes

Excellent! I LOVE these rice cakes! Fantasric taste -- Tamari with seaweed is great on its own and also perfect bread replacement (add lox, capers, spinach for a tasty lunch). These are the best quality rice cakes period.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

good taste and healthy snack ! good for kid and me! I really like this snack for kid 's snack. it is better than potato chip.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

These are delicious and the perfect snack or accompaniment to dinner! I like eating them topped with hummus, or topped with greens and sardines. They are savory and perfect to pair with avocado, lunch meats or fish and veggies.

Excellent flavor and there are not savor additives. When you open the packaging it stays fresh for at least 2-3 days (when the others get less crunchy in one day)

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

These are a tasty treat with low calories. I love the flavor of the tamari with seaweed, but all of their rice cakes are delicious especially with a little peanut butter on top. They are my go to, for a healthy treat!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Pretty interesting flavor, honestly prefer these plain without the salt addition to it. But, as a snack it works really well, great with smoked salmon and cream cheese... Not sure how good it was for my diet though!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I was expecting a better flavor but this was pretty bland compared to seaweed crackers or rice cakes I’ve tried before. But it’s okay for a light and healthy snack

Posted on May 6, 2022

The tamari comes through- yum! My dogs love them too, and have taken them right out of my hand!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I try to order 2-3 bags at a time because it is always going out of stock..

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great product. Perfect for in between snack. I just add some hummus or avocado. The packaging/shipping was great...cakes were intact...