MY

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Great find

I am so glad I found this. I tried the schmidts natural deodorant before this and it my skin suffered a painful reaction because of the bicarbonate. This one has no sodium bicarbonate. it is a little tough to roll on initiallu but once it warms up on the skin, it goes on pretty well. Lasts almost the whole day. There is no particular fragrance but that is totally fine with me. Does the job well and does not leave a residue.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

So, I have only good things to say about this product-- the light and subtle scent is perfect for my husband who doesn't like to smell like much, it's natural, goes on clear, is absolutely high quality ingredients, and lasts him all day at his fast-paced job. I gave it four stars ONLY because I expected the size to be a little bigger, but overall, it's still a lovely product and worth it to add to your self care routine! 👍

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I really like this deodorant. I think it's supposed to be unscented, but it has a very very light smell of peppermint and tea tree. It does a good job of keeping my underarms from smelling bad. The packaging and size is really nice.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

While the smell of the deodorant is pleasant, the application of the stick into the arm pit is poor. What I mean by that is that the deodorant doesn't slide over the skin and causes a lot of friction with the skin (and arm pit hair) rather than your usual glide with other common deodorants or anti-perspirants. Per usual, the Lumin packaging is extremely attractive and looks great, I just wish the substance of the deodorant was a little more slippery for applying.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This deodorant has been great. The smell is subtle of rosemary and peppermint. It is easy to apply.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Smells ok, don’t protect as I would want it. After couple hours need to reapply.

VicAdviser
Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Nice packaging, nothing more. This time, my desire to try something new ended in wasted money and deodorant. I used it three times, my husband tried it twice. We concluded that it was better not to use it at all. It seems that it provokes and intensifies an unpleasant odor, they cannot cope with their function at all. And this is even without physical activity, now, in winter. It turns out that without any deodorant at all it's better than with this one. I threw it out, I will continue to buy real purity and the schmidts line.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent mineral deodorant, I really fell in love with these lately! Light fragrance. Beautiful matte packaging. Satisfied

Posted on May 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

It was at a more affordable price. I didn't regret the purchase