MY

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I've loved this product for years. I add one-two tablespoons to my water and it's very cooling and healing for my acid reflux and gut inflammation.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

didnt used this type off product for a long time. after using this' its like i remember with the taste and feel so i guess its doning what it should :)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Tha package is giant in a size, has mild taste and the quality is really good , this supplement is strongly recommended by me , my doctor asked to use in during parasite cleanse or can be used and has benefit during diarrhea

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Great for our skin and highly recommend using this both internally and externally. Many benefits noticed with Aloe Gel. Not bad taste when mixed with juice.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Some aloe juice tastes terrible but this one is totally fine. Can drink it directly or put it in drinks. There is quite a selection e.g. Whole leaf/jelly/filtered etc, sometimes got confused and don't know how exactly the differences.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

I take a tablespoon of this with breakfast each day. It helps keep bowel movements regular and is helpful for constipation. I have more energy and feel better after taking aloe gel. The taste is okay but it’s definitely an acquired taste. I find it tastes better than other brands. It has a jelly like texture. I feel like it is good for my skin to drink it. I did try applying this directly to my skin but it made my face red and it was uncomfortable.

352f4578-e3ed-4283-b033-bf25d8ee8397
bf49eefa-df4b-4740-878e-b6b23a316471
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I learned that aloe vera juice is good for gut issues from my health consultant. I therefore searched for a good brand on iherb and found Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice. I chose this brand out of other brands because they mostly use sodium benzoate (a chemical which can potentially cause cancer) to preserve the aloe vera. However, this brand uses citric acid and potassium sorbate and my research shows that potassium sorbate should be safer than sodium benzoate. Either whole leaf or inner fillet is good. Definitely aloe vera juice has helped my gut issues! Please give a thumbs up if you find my review helpful, thank you!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Again I have to order this product because the one I use is out of stock ... What I have found is that by using this gel .. it's cleared a lot of noticeable rubbish from my lungs ...

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I mix about 1-2oz in a glass of water. I'm not crazy about the taste, but I take this to help with my reflux. For that, I can handle the taste. It'd probably be even more palatable if you add lemon or lime to your water too.