MY

Posted on Oct 2, 2021
Good Brand!

My gums were feeling strangely sore some weeks ago so I decided to find a special toothpaste just for gum health. I have used flouride free toothpaste for a while but after doing so research it seems fluoride is actually good for your teeth? There seems to be a constant battle over that so I chose this brand which has a flouride substitute called xylitol which is apparently just as good with less controversial side effects. Taste is gentle and mild and the tube is a good enough size for the price. A few days after using it my gum soreness went away. Still, I'm planning on making a trip to the dentist...

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I use this toothpaste regularly because it has a pleasant texture and does not bake in the mouth. And of course, because it’s natural! Recommended 👍

5166b252-1e69-41ae-8b29-9047555559da

I really like this product. I am very happy to be able to buy it from this site, because I trust the merchant and the originality of the products offered on the site. I have been using it with pleasure for a long time and I definitely see an effect with regular use. I recommend it to friends. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is worth every penny. It's mild mint is great for sensitive mouths & perfect for kids transitioning from fruit flavor. I bit my cheek a couple years ago & I couldn't get it to completely heal (it'd swell randomly & I'd bite it again accidentally) until I found this product. It's helped with other sensitivity issues & keeps tonsil stones at bay too. If you're looking to add a great natural toothpaste to your oral healing regimen (& can handle the cost) this one is absolutely worth it! I'd recommend this for everyone ages 5 & up!

ksedeniussen
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I was kind of disappointed by this toothpaste. All the ingredients are great, but the consistency is too thick and dense, and I have problems squeezing it out of the tube. Maybe not all tubes has this problem, maybe I was just unlucky. It is kinda pricey too so not worth the money if you need to struggle to get the toothpaste out of the tube and onto your toothbrush. Very mild minty flavor. I prefer a stronger mint flavor. Cleans well enough…

9250a505-342f-4aaf-ae8e-7903d95a8267
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

After one brush, you can feel a layer of protection around your teeth. Even over 24 hours after brushing once, the protection is still there, and works very well against my sensitivity to sweets and icy cold drinks. I always thought that my teeth would always be sensitive to really cold things, and that was just the way teeth worked.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

lemme try this product first cuz order it from Th. it arrives so fast cuz expected delivery is in July, but I received it on June 25 so happy and all products come with great conditions with fantastic deals.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great product of a good quality. I've red the review of one respectful doctor, saying that this toothpaste can improve the situation with mouth micro flora.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This toothpaste has a very gentle taste. So I really like to brush my teeth for a longer using it. Also a good texture and ingridients. Would purchase it again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Super quality toothpaste I’m glad I decided to try it and I’m a fan. Benefits your gums and mouth microbiome, very good for my sensitive teeth, it is very gentle and has no that overpowering mint f,Avon of regular pastes.