MY

4.8
Based on 1,768 Ratings
1,514
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I take in this dosage: two capsules with a meal for breakfast. capsules in a large size of blue color, gn capsules have a taste and smell. easy to take, they are in good shape. Good composition. there is a benefit from acceptance. good quality product, I recommend. I started to feel better

20f67af1-734a-428f-9ccc-eac737ce2789
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

TMG is produced by your body and is found naturally in beetroot and other foods. As a supplement it is used to enhance athletic performance and improve heart and liver health. TMG is involved in a chemical process called methylation, which is essential for DNA production and also converts homocysteine — a type of amino acid, the building blocks of protein — into another compound called methionine. This is beneficial since high levels of homocysteine can damage your blood vessels and increase heart disease risk . I switch to the 500 mg. tablets because I couldn't swallow the 1000 mg. tablets.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I really like Life Extension's TMG because of its quality, well sourced ingredients and price. I have been taking TMG for almost a decade to help support my undermethylation. My dosing is one 500 mg caplet in the morning and one in the evening. It really works well and I prefer taking TMG rather than other methylated supplements.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

A high quality supplement. Even only 3-4 capsules a week keeps my homocysteine in check. I was feeling some strange symptoms on the brain level after a viral infection. Life Extensions' TMG helped me with these symptoms as homocysteine has a neurotoxic effect on the brain. Please like if helpful.

Very effective supplement. So far, have taken TMG with no ill effects for a few weeks. Certainly not feeling as tired all the time, sleeping better and for some reason remembering my dreams. It seems to lift me to a better state of mind. Also hope to gain health benefits

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Life Extension has an excellent reputation as manufacturer of pure and effective supplement company. I take their TMG together with vitamin B complex every morning to ensure my metabolism of homocysteine is complete. I alternate with SAMe and B vitamins which I believe has a similar effect in regulating homocysteine, but is less expensive than SAMe.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The quality is excellent. The size of the pill is easy to shallow and I take as dosage one a day which it equal to my NAD booster I take. I take for about 10 days together with my NMN and I see difference in energy levels. TMG is molecule that needs time to appreciate. There is no any specific taste.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,141
3,433

I was having lingering viral symptoms a month after I had severe cold. I did some research and decided to try this. After 3 days of taking it, I already noticed a difference until I felt normal again. I continued to use it until I finished the bottle. I will definitely use this in the future if I have an Epstein barr relapse or another viral episode.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This bottle lasts for 1 month as it is directed to take 2 tablets a day. Can't comment on the effects as I have just started. I'm taking TMG to counteract the side effects of NAD+ and NMN, as part of my regime to improve egg quality. Small-sized capsules, easy to swallow. Very happy with the Life Extension brand.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I like it. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!