MY

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am recommended to take SAMe supplement due to a COMT snip that I have (worrier gene). This is the first SAMe supplement I ordered, so I wasn't sure what to expect. When I feel overwhelmed in stressful situations, I usually have worse focus and mental clarity, and tend to make more mistakes. I started taking it when I feel stressed, and it quickly improves my symptoms in about 30 minutes. I think this is one supplement that I will keep on hand, to use when the times call for it.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

quality of product manufacturing is vital for SAM - E Life extension is a trusted company . SAM —E has many uses … yes , it’s a safe substitute for antidepressants in many instances to lift the mood in depression but it is also liver protective and is recognised as assisting in promoting bone health & also pain relief. Many scholarly abstracts arrest to this claim . LE claims small tablets are well absorbed. SAM E requires the careful packaging the more expensive brands like LE provide to maintain potency

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I have been taking some cheaper bands of SAMe product and I feel that this brand has a stronger impact on my system. The positive effect on my mood (reduction in depressed feelings) is what I was after and the bonus is the improvement to my liver function. I find that all the Life Extension brand are excellent products.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Wonderful product. Keeps me upbeat and helps keep depression at bay. I take one a day in the morning. Good quality brand and easy to take. Great to have the 400mg in one capsule at such a great price.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I suffer from really bad anxiety and depression. Recently, a close friend passed away and my depression was the worst it had ever been. It was scary. Anyone who suffers from depression or anxiety knows its not easy to get yourself to a doctor to get help. Some friends of mine recommended SAMe a long time ago and for whatever reason I decided to look it up and purchase it since it wasn't too pricey. Here's my absolute honest truth: 30 minutes after taking it along with a B-complex vitamin I felt it hit my system. My muscles on my shoulder blades, spine, and thighs suddenly loosened. I had no idea they had been clenched but it was automatic and without any effort on my part. I'm sure that was the anxiety. The next four days I was so sore in those areas because who knows how long those muscles had been clenched. This may sound strange but I suddenly felt room in my chest and was able to take deeper breaths. For the next 2 weeks I was kind of in limbo. Some good days, some bad but from the 12th day forward I have felt so content and full of energy. I've recommended it to all my friends since they noticed the drastic change in me. It's made a huge difference in all but two of my friends. They said they didn't feel a difference but in all honesty, they're the type to be inconsistent and quit after less than a week. I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, of course not. But I can tell you that I personally experienced an extreme change just short of a miracle. My mood is consistent now. I've reaped so many benefits and with continue to take this as long as I can. I take it every morning as soon as I wake up with my B-Complex since it helps with absorption. If your skeptical, try it. Give it 2 consistent weeks then decide if it's for you.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This really helps with my mood. It also helps with pain and rejuvenates the liver. It is of high quality as the 400mg is derived from 800mg.very few brands are this pure and high potency.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

great quality. Easy to use, ingredients are well composed. Dosage is perfect for me. I feel very calm and relaxed. Don't take it everyday

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

this is a good brand ,sam-e considered good for mood, i also use it for pain relief effects. I feel it helps me recover after heavy exercise...

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I take one before bed along with melatonin as SAMe has a tendency to cause sleepiness. Along with other lifestyle modifications, I feel more even keeled, less anxious.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

really love this product, been using it for 6 months now and i really see changes in my mood & help to clear my anxiety. i take 2 x 200mg daily, then my doctor suggested to in rease to 2x400mg per day . dont forget to take it with B supplement