MY

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Excellent! Helps me sleep longer

This is a good product for anyone who feels the need to get up at night to go to the bathroom. Unlike a lot of similar products, this one has a little bit of melatonin added which helps with sleep. I think this is wonderful. I take one at night before I go to bed and I have noticed I can sleep a lot longer. The first night I made it until 4 am where normally I'd be up around 1:30 or 2. So for me, it definitely helps. I will be buying this product again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I buy a lot from Iherb but have never felt compelled to leave a review. However, after my husband had a stroke in November last year he became incontinent. Nights were the worst and we had the ongoing issue of bed wetting etc. in spite of using various overnight pullup pants. I tried a number of supplements and didn't see any real change until I purchased this product along with the same brand pumpkin seed extract capsules. At first as these started working he was up around 7-8 times a night, but at least getting up, rather than going in his sleep. This week we have had a whole week of no wet bed and only up 2-3 times per night. It may be a coincidence but I'm not taking the chance and am ordering more!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is my second bottle. It did reduce my bathroom/toilet trip at night by half. I get better sleep. Don't get foggy brain in the morning. There are no side effect. So I am persisting on the second bottle.

21aea542-27ec-4060-9b89-74805b951c41
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The medication is effective and benefit, after taking the prescribed dosage I have less night urination and better quality sleep, Will decide whether to purchase the next bottle after finishing

Posted on May 23, 2022

great product. after using it, can feel don't have the urge to wake up in the middle of the night to go toilet. can sleep for 8 hours provide i don't consume too much water before bedtime.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I dont wake up so often after taking Men's Bladder control. used to wake up 3 - 4 times but now down to 1 - 2 times occasionally

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

After a few nights of taking these I noticed a decrease in the number of times I would be woken to go to the toilet for basically nothing.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It really help and now I go to toilet only once during my sleep

36d733e1-1d55-4d78-9065-26f9f1a76bca
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Hi Within a week of starting these tablets, instead of going to the bathroom 3,4,5 or even 6 times a night, I regularly go TWICE during the night. Occasionally I may go three times. The change has been amazing. I will be ordering more to keep a steady supply Mark Gibbons