MY

Boazjabareen
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I heard black cumin seed oil is is very good supplement and highly beneficial for COVID, it is also helpful for serious condition, package is small,good taste. Good for diet very convenient to put into a handbag, cannot tell concern quality as I do not try it yet. Price is reasonable

d87a92ee-8b7e-4a6b-bd97-2c8ba4e2b5f4
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Black cumin seeds or oil helps to boost the immune system, acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, due to these reasons people started taking it during pandemic; but, otherwise, black cumin seed oil had/has been used in many natural medicine products. Previously, I used to powder the seeds and take it by mouth, but it was a lot of hassle. When I was looking for other options, Voila, I found Life Extension Black Cumin Seed oil Soft gels - It is very reasonable in price, good brand, good quantity - decided to use it. I feel the same as when I used the powder. I will definitely buy this again and continue, and would recommend others too if they want to build their immune system for future viruses !

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My mother is suffering from back discomfort and pain in the left hip socket. She struggled to pull his leg high enough to put his pants on. For her, I decided to give it a go, and it made all the difference in the world. Her leg felt terrific, and her range of motion was restored, as well as her back. She used to take Celebrex on a daily basis for inflammation, but now she just uses this as a natural alternative. She is an EMT, and her body takes a battering on the job, so anything that will make her feel better and perform better is fantastic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought it for the reason of pandemic COVID, I heard black cumin seed oil is highly beneficial for COVID, it is also helpful for serious condition, package is small, very convenient to put into a handbag, cannot tell quality as I do not try it yet. Price is reasonable

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Using this product for about 10 days. Perfect size of the pills, easy to swallow. Tastes ok. Not sure it is the effect of these pills cause I also take other vitamins, but I do feel more energy lately. I am satisfied with quality. Will continue using this supplement further.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

A major star in my anti viral regime. I thought it would never come back in stock but then I got the notification so jumped on the site to order a few bottles. Great value for money. Just started so too soon to tell the difference perhaps. Will get more for sure because black cumin seed is an absolute must in these times.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Edit 7 July: 3rd purchase! Pls see below as to why I like this.. stay tuned for my other updates Edit as of 4 june 2022: my 2nd repurchase. Tastes a bit like YL inner defense. Great when u feel a UTI brewing. Original review: Small easy to swallow capsule. Surprisingly my knee pain reduced heaps. During my 10 day isolation whilst having Covid, I was doing Pilates since I can’t get out. Some poses cause my knee to ache bad(like Child’s pose). Took this after meals and collagen before bedtime. It helped heal my knees which would otherwise still hurt even though I’ve stopped going outdoors at all. cleared stuffy noses as well as Zyrtec. Two nights in a row. I took two tabs per day. As usual Life Extension comes really recommended. My specialist carries this brand so it must b legit.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have been taking this product for over a month, as I have very allergy skin and respiratory issue. I read a lot of comments on black seed oil and I chose this product because it is easy to take as it comes in a soft gel. It is convenient, small size and easy to swallow. After taking for 5 days (one softgel a day), my most serious eczema on my leg (size 8 inches by 3 inches) had significantly reduced its size to 4 inches by 1.5 inches! OMG and the itchiness is GONE! I had been seeing a dermatologist and had been taking Aerius 5mg everyday to control my skin allergy. Now I had stop my medication. I will continue to take this for the coming winter.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The drug is made from high-quality raw materials. It has a pleasant aftertaste. It goes well with other drugs. It contains a large amount of vitamins and antioxidants. Improves the condition of the skin. The drug is made from natural ingredients. A healthy and high-quality product for health.