MY

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I bought this for my husband who has very high colestrol. Earlier doctor prescribed him blood thinners but they can be harmful in longterm so I looked for an organic solution. Ever since he started taking it his arm pain went away (a sign that its working). you have to be patient with it and take regularly but its much better than other medicines and has no side effects. ill regularly purchase it for my husband bcuz I love him :)

671ecf8c-6a51-4f30-90cb-9acf3d2c1441
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good packaging. These capsules have no garlic scent which could be a deal breaker. I have been taking them for months and my doctor approved. I know they're effective at lowering bad cholesterol but you should keep in mind that you should watch your diet and exercise as well for better results.

5aa29502-c0b4-40f3-936e-c0a10efe57bb
Posted on May 3, 2022

4c06c393-47f9-4459-973b-b7bc6796939c
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've been taking this product for many years as a family member had recommended it. Then I stopped for a while. Then I saw an alternative health practitioner and did a biofeedback on this bottle and it was a match for me. I have been taking it since 2019. Glad Iherb has it at a much better price and speedy shipping to Canada! Thanks!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've been taking Kyolic Aged Garlic #104 for several yrs. and have been very pleased that it helps keep my good cholesterol up and the bad cholesterol (LDL) down. I especially like the fact that it doesn't give me garlic breath or bother my stomach in any way. I take it twice a day - after breakfast and after dinner,

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great quality brand, package contains 100 capsules. I have a very high level of cholesterol and I have been taking statins for awhile. But my age is 70 y.o. and statins just sick all the energy from me so I feel to tired to get out of the bed. So I am trying to refuse from statins and take instead this garlic, red rice yeast, CoQ10 and fish oil. I hope for this combination to work for me.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

best supplement for lowering your cholesterol level. My cholesterol level was bad until I could not get a good sleep. I always woke up every 3 hours, and it mess with my mood the whole day. I'm taking this kyolic cholesterol as recommended 2 capsule for two times daily. Change my eating habit ( i do clean eating on breakfast and lunch, and eat whatever on evening and dinner), do exercise, and voila....my cholesterol in on normal level now. Well.... it take around 2 months to get to normal level because I still eat whatever I want at night time. Remember guys, this supplement alone won't help much if you don't change your eating habit.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My lipid profile last year wasn't good that I was told to reduce my intake of fatty foods. I did, and took this supplement of aged garlic. After 3 months of regularly taking it, the numbers went down within the normal level, and my blood pressure now is 120/70. I highly recommend this to all who are nearing 60 years old as it benefits us tremendously.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I try to incorporate garlic every day for overall health. This is the best quality garlic supplement to make sure I get my garlic daily. It doesn't have a strong taste at all. I have been using this brand for a year and I plan on continuing with it. This is the best brand for garlic supplements.