MY

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I tried this once and not sure why I didn't buy a 2nd time. I ordered different brand next. I think I just buy whats on sale? Or has the most dosages for the price. I buy it for my son who takes some harsh prescription drugs that I believe are hard on his liver.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I like taking milk thistle to help with cleaning my liver. I had not realized that my liver was not as healthy as it should be because I do not consume alcohol. Even not consuming alcohol there are still toxins in the food I consume and so this milk thistle helps to clean my liver.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I absolutely love this product. The benefits are amazing, it saved my health issues!!! I've been waking up in the middle of the night with belly pain. I started taking one supplement every night before bed and the pain never came back. I do notice a huge difference if I forget to take one for a few nights. This product is of great quality as I've used other brand in the past and did not have the same results. I strongly recommend milk thistle if you have issues with bloating or a feeling that the food get stuck during digestion.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great quality supplement. Helps the liver to recover and detox.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

if you don't want to fiddle with the liquid form I felt this one works as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love Kroeger products. They are not harsh but still do the job

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

This product actually improved my dog's liver, blood tests showed great improvement quite quickly. A big plus, this is pure Milk Thistle without questionable fillers.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

A must do every morning. Good for the liver.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Will buy again for this products.