MY
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
MY FAVORITE

This powder is THE BEST in my opinion!! Just like the greens blend, it tastes just like a healthy version of a cool-aid and mixes beautifully with alcohol! Super healthy and delicious -- I mean what more could you ask for!! I would say this one, along with the greens blend and the chocolate protein powder are my favorites!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Clean ingredients. This beet powder superfood is a good way to incorporate superfood vegetables into my diet. Beet is also known to be very good for blood. High in antioxidant, and aids in blood health. I mix this in with yoghurt or smoothies and love the boost of benefit it gives

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I really love the quality . i ordered this alongside coconut powder. they are both great. ingredients are organic and pure. I add this superfood to alot of recipes to add nutrition and also color. its a great antioxidant and good for your health . you can mix it also with your smoothies

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It’s very plain in taste. Someone said it tasted like dirt so I expected something very earthy but it was just pleasantly plain. There’s nothing but beet root so it’s not sweetened with anything and there are alot of servings. I’m anemic and getting blood work is a pain because my veins are so shrunken now matter how much water I drink and my blood doesn’t flow very fast. I’ll update this review once I get blood work in about two weeks to see if it helps my veins be more plump and able to supply blood.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Super fast delivery, it took 5 days to arrived here in the philippines, Good product sealed and secured, willing order again 👌, I haven’t taste it though 😅

e95ac81c-04ac-403c-bd37-eda78f6c8ce7
74ca3e59-bc0f-4c75-96cb-55c617d8c435
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Wow this beet powder is great. I felt a boost of energy after drinking it. It’s tasty, the smell is a bit pungent, but once mix in the liquid its gone. The quality of the product is awesome.

c8e88c4b-3bc3-4c13-8291-bd9088de9c06
a740796d-7698-4603-a5fe-143dd486fc9f
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

So happy iherb got this ingredient organic beet root powder. Quality is good, superfood, benefit of antioxidant diet that can mix with any favourite drinks and it is good for the improvement of our health. Taste is nice, package is perfect. Thank you iherb

1c011db3-0a65-4142-b7c3-96082d0ab8c4
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I bought this out of interest after seeing beets included in various pre-workout formulas to help boost nitric oxide production, but wasn’t quite sure what to expect as I’m not overly keen on regular beetroot. Glad to say that, although it definitely does have an earthy taste, it is actually quite palatable. With just enough natural sweetness, it combines well with other flavours in recipes such as smoothies and puddings, and the vivid colour is amazing! I haven’t noticed an increase in energy or endurance during workouts, but like it enough to buy again.

b169bd19-fd68-49ad-a6fb-21bbf498e605
cf1339c0-15e2-4d96-ad68-7ed6daa51c5d
81592e85-66f7-4abb-a97f-f0818896cc60
efde9f52-fff8-4e7f-8560-e673e2b06e44
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Good quality, good ingredients, healthy powder with great I mix beetroot powder into smoothies, juice or plain water. I also mix this powder with yogurt, add some blueberries and kiwis and feel the benefit it gives after taking this powder a few times. Good energy boost and high in antioxidants.