MY

4.6
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
1,377

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Loooove the quality and color I use it for age defying reasons so i wont get wrinkles on my face Ot doesnt absorb all my night creams The package is nice and small great for a gift So many benefits to satin and silk pillow cases My hair is less frizzy

Posted on May 5, 2022

Scent good use good quality perfect size big age forever package good benefits a lot composition season summer moisturizer texture light sensitive none no flavor frequency and gentle hair and scalp

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
1,773

Good product. Quality is amazing, delivery speed is great. I recommend.

Posted on May 1, 2021

This is my second purchase. The amount of hair fall on my bed has significantly decreased. I would like it better if i could buy a single pillow case or a pair of pillow cases without having to buy the set twice.

4c047faf-23a6-4a1a-a587-f7db09dc4b83
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Favorite pillow case period. Perfect texture for the skin. Fits different pillow cases. My hair is soft, my skin is smooth. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Nice print. Will buy more as gifts for my friends.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Best sleeping satin, i love it very much, so smooth and feel good.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I like it very much really good product very nice I like it

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I have been sleeping on silk pillowcases for a few years. I have never had the most high quality silk (as that is much more expensive) but they are silk none the less. It was much less noticeable in the pillowcase and scrunchy, but because the eye mask was on my face I could really notice the difference in quality of satin vs silk. Also, the scrunchy is nothing special in my opinion, it's even a little bit on the tight side. This set could be good as an intro into the world of satin and silk pillowcases and scrunchies, but it's nothing to write home about. And I felt the elastic of the eye mask digging into my ears all night!