MY

4.6
Based on 1,023 Ratings
Ellie
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I've been using it for about 4 months now and is still very soft and nice to the touch, good quality. The fabric is delicate so I wash it by hand. the scrunchy got a bit loose with time. Bought it because of my sensitive acne prone skin, I think it might have helped with it a bit.

52df4479-9673-419d-86fa-f923295b2421
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
6,760

I purchased this for a friend and she loved it! She has curly hair and it helps keep her hair from getting frizzy in the morning.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I use this everyday the quality of silk fabric is amazing the size fits my medium pillows the packaging is so neat and pretty there are a log of benefits of using silk pillow case including protection of skin and hair and maintain skin moisturize and scalp health it is good and I recommend it for everyone

Seriously So Soft Satin Sleep Set 1 Standard Size Pillowcase 1 Eye Mask 1 Scrunchie Satin Pillowcase Benefits Elevate your beauty rest with the luxury of satin Gentle on all skin and hair types Aids skin in retaining moisture x1 Standard Pillowcase 26" x 19" Satin Eye Mask Benefits Gentle on all skin types Adjustable strap for maximum comfort Blocks light for deep & restful sleep x1 Satin Scrunchie Benefits For all hair types & textures Glides through hair without snagging Creaseless alternative to traditional elastics, May protect hair from breakage & thinning x1

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have been searching for such set a long time and found the perfect one! Even though, the price might seem high, it is totally worth it. Sleeping mask is soooo soft, you don’t even feel it on your face , it doesn’t press your temples of your head and not falling off during sleep. I don’t often use scrunchy frankly speaking, but a couple of times I have noticed it holds my hair very tight and it doesn’t loosen up at the end of the day ( which for me a good sign). Pillow case was my main reason to make purchase of this set and I wasn’t wrong! It is simply marvelous for my hair and skin. Within week of use, my hair stopped electrizising ( I don’t look like a dandelion anymore in the morning) and it is more smooth. Changes in the skin noticed my roommate who said once “ you don’t have any wrinkles after long sleep and less puffy in the mornings, how are you doing this?” Hence, I strongly recommend this sleep set and I believe i will repeat order but in different color ;)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love it a lot it, since using it I feel my skin and hair a lot smoother and softer! The color is nice, a subtle rose gold feels fancy!

24972292-4b67-4433-bb4c-1ddd7ed85c92
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Super soft and silky pillowcase. I’ve transitioned into using this to help protect my hair against damage while I sleep and to help keep it healthy. It’s a great value considering it’s a 3 piece set. Beautiful product with many benefits for your hair and skin!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Upgraded my sleep quality to maximum, very classy and sleek looking. Helps with waking up with zero hair frizz and the eye mask is comfy. I love it

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

no scent size regular sise .. very goog quailty its not makes you feel hot … very good for hair and sensitive skin its keeps yor skin care