MY

Rachel C
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Soap is great, but has a strong olive oil soap smell

I tried this one because I was looking for a vegan palm oil free bar soap. It is really good, the only downside is that is has a strong and very distinct olive oil soap smell, the kind I was familiar with from fragrance free olive oil soaps I had in the past. I was under the impression that this one had a scent, so I did not expect that. Other than that it is quite perfect, it lathers well, is gentle but cleans well and leaves skin soft and is good for all areas, so I don't have to keep several bar soaps, which is vert convenient. It also last quite long.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Nice, quality & large sized soap with an olive scent. Comes well packaged with an all natural composition. It feels gentle and not too drying on the skin. I wouldnt hesitate even using it for children. Given it a 4 star as there are others out there which i like better, although nothing wrong with this one too

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I like the ingredients of this soap. We used it for the shower, good quality and size. The skin is feeling smooth after the shower. Will order again

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

A giant bar! really the pictures don't do it justice, I cut it in half for normal use. only few natural ingredient with a very pleasant olive oil sent, thumbs up!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This soap smells really good and the bar takes a long time to be finished. I use it for showering and I will definitely buy more. Skin gets a smooth feeling.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love all soaps from this brand, they all feel so natural, the scents are great and i feel safe to use them on a daily basis Highly recommended!!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Smells ok..not great but it's gentle on my skin that is usually dry. When the composition ingredients are all natural so I'll continue buying it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These are BIG soaps. Some people would find them a bit too big BUT try it and see. They are really pleasant and last a long time. Well worth a try