MY

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Great Soap!

I've been using Kirk's soap for years. It lathers really well in hard water and rinses clean, with no sticky residue is left on my skin. Keeps my skin very soft especially in Wintertime. I prefer the fragrance free bar instead of the scented one. iherb offers these at a great price, thanks iherb!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Even though it is fragrance free, I can detect a pleasant scent that would just be in the making of the soap. It is easy to use and only a tiny bit is needed. Package is excellent. Size and quality is good. It would be suitable for all ages. It feels good so I would say the composition is good.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Kirk's Coconut Castile is my absolute favorite packaged bar soap. I am a soap maker, so I am a bit of a snob when it comes to store bought soaps, but this one just has so many uses that it's become a staple in my home. It's gentle enough to use on skin but has multiple uses, and since it's fragrance free, you can make different things with it and add scent as desired. The quality of this soap is top notch!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I definitely enjoy using Kirk's soap. Its great on sensitive skin. Iherb has a better price than you will find in the store. Coconut soap as well as coconut oil does wonders for the skin. My skin is dry and the combination has made my skin soft to the touch.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love this soap! I usually just buy it in the store but when covid hit, it was hard to find any soap anywhere. I use it mainly for making my own laundry soap; I use a cheese grater to grate the bars down, and mix it in with baking soda, super washing soda, and a little Borax. It's great to use a laundry soap without all the chemicals and additives. Kirk's is awesome!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Items received in good condition. Repeated purchase. Thank you I Herb for always making sure items are in good quality. No scent, use for DIY product, great size and great packaging. Benefit: I am using it to diy laundry powder

24ccf7df-af91-40ee-a3c3-171789b45911
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Gentle soap bar, it is nice if you are sensitive to fragrance and don't want to irritate your skin. Use on hand/body and it does the job. Contains coconut oil so I don't like to use it on my face. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

054c2283-d360-432a-91d3-3b996a2b2be1
e251161f-a924-4b12-8b84-2fd5c5f0b2c7
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Fragrance free. Sudsy. Cleans very efficiently. The only downside is that it stings my eyes pretty badly (I use it as a body soap as well as for handwashing), but its quality and sustainable packaging - plus being truly unscented, which is hard to find - mean I just keep coming back. A staple in our household.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We have been using Kirk's for years and I keep coming back to it. Unfortunately it has gone up in price (like everything else) but I am so happy it is back in stock. Our children use it as well, I feel like it is a gentle choice and I am happy with the small ingredient list.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have sensitive skin, and this doesn’t irritate it! It leaves skin with a super clean feeling, and there is no scent left behind (which my husband likes because scented products make his skin itch) large size bars. I caught a 20% off sale. I probably wouldn’t buy if it wasn’t on sale because it is a bit expensive now.