MY
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I loved this little kit. All the products were amazing. My most favorite item in the set is the toner!!(make sure to wear sunscreen after the toner or your skin will feel very sensitized by the sun) It made my face look so smooth and soft. The containers were pretty small and mostly had air. But it is super cheap so yeah Oh the serum is amazing and it had way more than I thought in that tiny bottle. I think this is great for anyone who’s not sure about what skincare they need for their face. Mostly recommend for oily/combination skin.

ac5f3300-4f26-4ec1-8982-830a7ba269d3
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I love that it is travel size. This brand’s quality is amazing and great for use for my age (early 20’s). It is cute and good to try before buying bigger sizes. I loved the small ones so will definitely go for the bigger size. The vitamin c is great for hyperpigmentation.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

My wife likes it, quality of the package is good, this set woks for my wife's sensitive skin. The sizes are not too big, but it depends on how frequently you will use them. All the ingredients smells good. Mostly, we can recommend those package to young age woman.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I was so excited when I saw how large the products are in this trial kit. It’s a great way to get introduced to new skin care product. I love everything so far. My skin looks radiant after the serum. And the face cream is so hydrating! Definitely a great value for yourself or a nice gift!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The vitamin c serum is chef kiss. The facial cleanser is also chef kiss and smells amazing!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Bought as a gift, my friend was very happy with the results.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Perfect trial size Good quality ingredients Use for travel or purse items

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

The products are good but I am not sure that the serum has the right amount it supposes to be 5 ml but it is more like 2 ml.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Wow, where do I begin? I just tried this kit and so much is wrong with it. Everything, except the cleanser, burned my face and turned it completely lobster red (this is not an exaggeration). I do not have sensitive skin at all, but had this type of reaction. My face is still hurting as I'm writing this. There is also barely any product in the cleanser tube and very little in the serum bottle. The toner and cream weren't even anywhere half full. All of the tubes and bottles are very small. Maybe if this was a couple of bucks I wouldn't mind, but for the price I expect more product. Not that I can keep using this anymore. Cleanser - There is only enough here for one use, maybe two if you are being very frugal. I had trouble getting the cleanser out because there was so little in this mini tube. There was also no flip top cap, making it awkward to use in the shower. This is a mild gel cleanser with a lemon scent. The scent dissipated quickly and it performed barely ok as a cleanser since there was so little here. This is nothing special that I would go seeking out in its larger size. Toner - Has a lemon scent and burned my face and started turning it red. The mini bottle isn't even half full. Serum - Has a lemon scent and and burned my face and turned it red even more than the toner did. This one burned the most. The tiny bottle is only 1/4 full of product. Cream - Has no scent and is a rich cream that absorbs well and is not sticky. It claims to be soothing, but it too burned my face. A cream shouldn't be giving a burning sensation at all, especially on skin that is not sensitive. The mini tube isn't even half full.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Toner -smells not great. Cream- nothing special Washing gel-not bad Serum - very small amount -just used twise