MY

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love these crackers! So tasty and I'm so happy that a brand has used einkorn flour as its easier to digest and a great option for someone that is following a certain diet. Not to mention the ingredients are super clean which is probably the first thing I look for.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I'm glad this wasn't a bigger box, because I ate them in way too short a time. Unique flavor, delicious, great texture. Unfortunately, even though this a good kind of wheat, it still didn't agree with my system completely but it was worth a try. SO if you want a great snack or a perfect cracker for your soup, give them a try.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

These used to be my all time favorite crackers and I highly recommend them to everyone without gluten sensitivity/celiac disease. Unfortunately, I cannot enjoy them anymore because my gluten sensitivity has gotten worse over the years. As it’s still a wheat product, celiac patients cannot have it, but I am aware that others with milder gluten sensitivity can tolerate and enjoy these crackers due to lower gluten content, so it is worth a try. They are really delicious and high quality and I recommend them otherwise.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Those are the best crackers out there. my kids love them, they taste even better smeared with butter. True sourdough crackers made from an ancient grain. The best!

StephAC
Posted on May 7, 2022

My kids love these crackers. Best taste and crunch. They hold together in shipping and aren't all broken like other crackers upon arrival. Simple ingredients.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love einkorn flour for its ease of digestion and the fact that it hasn't been hybridized, my whole family loves the crackers for their light, crispy taste that are delicious enough to snack on their own!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

First time to purchase this sourdough crackers, I like this not too salty, and made with organic Einkorn, the most healthiest ingredient. They are very nice to go with guacamole / foie gras.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

You definitely should try this crackers made by ancient wheats. It won’t make digestive issues such as a bloated stomach. It’s cool to enjoy this einkorn product that suits the genetic design of human.

Posted on May 25, 2022

These are like tiny sourdough saltines. I wish they were a little bigger so that they could be eaten with dips and spreads, but they are good for snacking and making cracker crumbs for meatloaf and such.

Posted on May 2, 2022

These crackers were very plain tasting as expected, but make a great snack nevertheless. They could use some more salt but still hit the spot with some cheese. I couldn't pass up the top quality ingredients.