Page 1 - Reviews - Jennies Macaroons, Organic Coconut Bites, with Cranberries, Chia Seeds, Goji Berries & Chocolate, 5.25 oz (149 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

These are so delicious! Each one is individually wrapped and only 95 calories so it helps with portion control. I have been losing weight and I am able to have one of these at a time for a treat. I would be happy with just coconut and chocolate, but the cranberries, chia seeds, and goji berries are the icing on the cake. I highly recommend these.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is my all time favorite coconut treat for a snack. They are like little beneficial 'fat bombs' that keep me from eating too much, although that wasn't the reason I began purchasing them. The ingredients are lower in sugar, have better flavor than macaroons in my opinion, although the company does sell macaroons. They have dark chocolate, my favorite, since I can't use dairy/milk chocolate. They are smaller and more compact, just the right size to satisfy. This version is my favorite; I like the craisins in them although they make a blueberry one that is a close second. I eat two of these for a serving and I'm happy.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Pros: Delicious. Cons: I could eat the whole bag all at once. They are maybe a little bit overpackaged, I wish they would at least use compostable materials. But I love the flavor and texture, comparable to Mounds, Ocho, and Unreal chocolate & coconut bars.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

These treats are scrumptious and healthy! Organic, lots of fiber, coconut, cranberries, chia seeds, goji berries and chocolate, all in one 90 calorie bite-sized "cookie". Did I mention that they are delicious?

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

tasty! if you do not avoid sugar in the composition, then feel free to take it! personally, I try not to eat sugar, so I will not take it again

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I think I would like this more if not such a strong coconut taste. I know it is a coconut snack but I can't really taste any of the other ingredients.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Tasty and gluten free. If you like the combination between coconut and chocolate that’s a perfect snack for you.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good ingredients and taste. Gone in 2-3 days after receiving.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

OMG these are SO good!! I can't say anything more about these, Just I love them!!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Very nice diet snack. Quality ingredients great tast and the size of the package is good.